For her 1st monologue of Season 11, Ellen told her audience all about how she spent her summer vacation. Find out what she did, right here!

Comments

Celeste Sanchez-Figueroa

You are awesome Ellen!! I love you! My hubby is out in the field tonight (he is in the ARMY) and I was feeling bummed, but watching parts of your show again, hecka cheered me up! I love you and best wishes :)

Joni Kenny

Ellen's Summer Vacation: Ellen's hair done by Oprah - cute.

Tina

Tennis is on so can't watch your season opener!! So Sad!

Tammy Renn

Hi Ellen I hope you enjoyed your summer. Best wishes for a wonderful New Season. I don't get to watch your show now because I work a split shift at school. :( I will watch when I can. I watched almost everyday in summer. Anyway, hope you have a great new season. Thank you for being you and all the wonderful things you do for people.
:) Tammy

rodney

talia as we still watch. a ray of sunshine. Ellen your a allaround
great insperation to us all. be kind

Timothy Thomson

HI ELLEN! Welcome back!!! Wishing you the best Season 11 ever! Can't wait to see you on the 11th!!!! Stay fun, stay true! Tim