Ellen's Season Premiere Sticker!

It's Ellen's Season 11 Premiere Show, and to celebrate, we made an exclusive sticker just for you! Check into GetGlue to get your very own Season 11 Premiere sticker -- and don't forget to watch the show!

Comments

Brenda Kelly

I watch your show ever day for the last 10 seasons & I just watch your first 11 season & it was great, I was crying at the end of your show when you told all of us about the passing of Talia, she was a beautiful & brave girl, my thought go out to her family, I wish I met her.

Linda

Hi Ellen,
Your show brings Life, Joy, Kindness & Cardio etc. to our daily lives so:
Thank you, a million times. A day without Ellen is :(
Did you forget your wedding band today ?

Joan Adams

I’m watching right now seeing the principals and the kids in Moore, OK. I live in N. Texas and know the resolve of these true heroes. What a marvelous gift for a much deserving community. God Bless You for your kindness and caring!!

Donna Duffy

Hi Ellen, If I actually had the nerve to fly in a plane, I would come to California to see your show. You have the biggest heart, and you are just a very cool person.You are a ray of sunshine and you make people smile. If I ever need to have a "bucket list"(of course that would mean I'm gonna check out)I would like to meet James Garner, Tom Seleck, Anderson Cooper, and last but certainly not least yourself. Happy #11, I'll be watching!!!

Patty Moriarty

11 Season's !!! I've been watching 11 years!! My goal is to watch forever and sometime in the future forever I will get tickets for the 12 days of Christmas!!!

Katharina

oh Ellen we love your show in German, but I can't come to the show a flight is to excpencive ;-(