Insignia is the Official Home Theater partner of the Ellen DeGeneres Show! In her biggest premiere giveaway yet, Ellen surprised her audience with Full High Definition 50” LED TVs featuring DTS Sound technology. Best Buy also outfitted the stage with new Insignia TVs.  Ellen has never looked or sounded better!

Insignia offers the latest technology at competitive prices. You can enjoy the wide range of home theater solutions and electronics that Insignia offers... exclusively at Best Buy.

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
Barb Stone

Enjoyed the segment with Kanye. He seems like a great guy..Best wishes on his upcoming marriage.

Teresa Mitchum

Wow, a 50" Insignia TV! We have the old TV in the cabinet, but our son (almost 13) has the flatscreen. Best Buy is fantastic & so are you.

By the way; I've been a member for a lot longer than 300+ days. I've watched you for years; since the beginning 11 years. Thank you!

teborebo

Dear Ellen,

You are heaven sent!

Hope to be on your show!! <3<3<3

Doug R.

Dear Ellen,
They should outlaw you > Because you are such a CRACK UP !!
You put the regular person in a happy happy mood.

DAVID HINKLE  "WYYNOTMEE"

I JUST JOINED AND AM A MEMBER OF THE ELLEN CLAN! I JUST WANTED TO AGAIN SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! THANKS FOR DOING WHATS RIGHT, LETTING YOUR HEARTS LEAD YOU, AND CHANGING SO MANY LIVES! THANKS FOR MAKING ME SMILE!
PEACE & LOVE

maryellen rudelich

Love the show tape it every day so that me and my husband can watch it later. Always have grandkids wanting to watch there shows during the time that you are on.

Pat Maestas

I hope to be on the show!!!!!!

Trishcelia Banks

I answered all three answers correct. 9/27/13♥♥♥

Trishcelia Banks

Did i win a $1000.00 gift card from wallmarts

Ray

Ellen is genuine person, period. Love the show since day one!

Lupe Escobedo

Just want to say thank you Ellen, I've been feeling depressed lately, going thru some marriage problems which has me crying at the drop of a hat. The other day was one of those days but luckly I had the Ellen show on and I don't remember what it was but I gotta say it made me laugh, and for that Ellen I want to thank you. You are an inspiration to all and may God bless you always! Love you Ellen!

JOSEPH  BONNOYER

IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DESERVES A 50" INSIGNIA TV ITS THIS 76
YR OLD MAN WHO NEEDS SOMETHING BIGGER DUE TO EYESIGHT PROBLEMS.

BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR 10 YRS ELLEN AND NOTHING STOPPING ME NOW.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP US LAUGHING BECAUSE EVERYONE
LOVES YOU.

Lawana Pratt

Welcome back Ellen on your 11th season. I think that it is so great that you have teamed up with Best Buy. I know that audience was excited; those who were lucky to be picked for the first show. I tried because I would have loved to have been there to see you and get a 50" HD LED TV that I will probably never see. But I am happy for those who received it and I will continue to sign up for your show because I love you that much.

Love, Lawana Pratt

mary riggs

I love watching Ellen, she is wonderful, she helps people and really cares for people. Love you Ellen

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123