[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-hpmvkfmo__]]

Ellen has seen a lot of adorable and hilarious kids on her show. Check out this montage of some of her favorites!

Comments

Kira Loop

Dear The Ellen Show,
My name is Kira and my best friends name is Kiara. I'm sure this wont happen because my friend and I are only 12 years old but we really want to meet Sophia Grace and Rosie and even more Ellen! So if we got the chance to meet all you guys it would be a moment we would never forget! Please give my best friend and I the chance to meet you! Kiara and I have also always been competitive with each other so we would like to play a game with you and hope that we would have a good time!
Sincerely,Kira and Kiara
P.S- Kiara and I would also come out if we could but we don't have the money for it.
P.P.S-We might not be the cutest little girls but we love to laugh!
By: Kira and Kiara (Sorry this is not written very well but this is the Ellen Show who cares!)

tim sidor

can u plase contact me 443 621 4195

Stephanie

Ellen, you obviously adore children. Do you and and you beautiful wife have plans or a wish to have children? I know there is no way this hasn't been asked before, but I thought I'd add my voice to the question. :D

Wendy Davis

I posted this video of my grandson mimicking Don Petit the astronaut doing an angry birds video - Don's wife saw it, and Don, then I started receiving emails from astronauts about how awesome he is!!!

Thought you might get a kick out of it - he is 4 years old.. He did this for me when i was getting my hair done and I almost fell out of my chair!! what a kid!!

julie nance

Kids are fantastic, they see the world as it truly is. Funny and at the same time, very matter of fact. Those were very laughable moments. Thanks for sharing. There is NOTHING like a child who tells it like it is!

nancy sawyer

AND BRINGING JOY TO PEOPLE AND MYSELF!
I AM 64 AND DON'T LAUGH MUCH BUT YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.
YOUR EXPRESSIONS ARE PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
YOUR SHOW IS THE BEST

Se'epa Katherine Ete

Hahahaha the little guy singing Bruno Mars totally made my night. So so epic :D

Michael

Hi!

I just signed the petition "International Olympic Committee (IOC): Relocate the 2014 Winter Games to Vancouver" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

Thanks!

dallass

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,
They met through ~~ HookUpŔich dot com ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.