I can't believe it's already August! Soon, the dog days of summer will be behind us, and we'll be getting ready for the cat days of autumn.

You've still got time to win amazing prizes just from watching my show! All summer, I've been giving away trips to Australia, tickets to 12 Days, and cold hard cash! I probably shouldn't have hid the cash in my freezer.

So keep watching and keep winning! You can find out more right here.

Happy summer!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 19) 1234567Older
lamarsmith1969@gmail.com

Thanks

JANIFFERB@GMAIL.COM

i am an old broad w 4 plus kids just love u how do i get tix for any show for me and my 3 best friends we r totally available lol

Sandy Mandel

Hello, I was reading a post on Facebook from the Kids of the San Fernando Valley, which showed a picture of the Reindeer in Panorama City in 1963..I loved going to see them and Santa from a distance...my dad would never let us sit on his lap, because we were Jewish, but I ALWAYS wanted too. Are you going to have a Santa I can give my list to? I moved back to the house I grew up in to take care of my dad, he had dementia. I quit my job to do this, and now at the age of 60 will have to go back to work since I don't have enough money to retire now. My dad and I watched Ellen everyday. He passed away Dec 08..he loved her (as I do she does so much for so many) Thank you so much!!
Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! Sandy Mandel

cathy schoen

Hi Ellen I am such a fan along with my granddaughter . I thought you would enjoy these Halloween pictures

Elaine Wilson

Hi Ellen it me again I have bad news my daughter cancer is back she had it for years we thought it was gone but it back.Please pray for her she said she would love to meet you. we live from pay check to pay check. She would love to go to flordia .I wish she could meet you she was three granddaughter . we love our show thank you . Elaine

Rochelle Lambert

Hi Ellen, my name is Rochelle Lambert and I am writing to you because I have a problem thank you in advance for taking the time to read this letter as I present a story that is both long as it is heartbreaking

I am a 44 year old single mom to her 11 year old daughter kalifa ,residing in Brooklyn New York I know her as a loving mom and a diligent and trustworthy worker.in September,2011,I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma and since that time I have had 2 battles to fight the first being the cancer the second being extreme poverty with poverty as the greater adversary.in the summer of 2011,I experienced severe pain in her left leg and hip she saw her internist 3 times but she was not referred to an orthopedist until September with an appointment on September 26,2011.During that September visit I was admitted to Brooklyn Downstate medical center and underwent a complete hip replacement on September 30,2011.my hip had been decimated by the cancer A six week hospital stay ensued followed by 2 weeks of in-patient physical therapy kalifa was 9 years old at this time and the 8 week separation was a lonely time for mom and daughter when I was ready to go home it was kalifa who helped her navigate her way into their home chemotherapy and radiation therapy followed I underwent a stem cell transplant on April 10,2012.This procedure is the only hope for remission of the myeloma But that hope is somewhat tainted as the transplant causes the patient to lose their entire immune system leaving them highly susceptible to infection Guarding against infection requires considerable diligence therefore Rochelle recuperated my home for 3 months and kalifa joined us at the end of the school year.

The living situation they returned to at the beginning of August,2012 was far from ideal There were environmental health concerns evident in the apartment but Rochelle had no alternative Fortunately a few months ago she found a dean apartment at no increase in rent and a friend helped her move. Rochelle has had no income since September,2011,and the money she receives from child support is not sufficient to cover her expenses At this time she has only enough money for 2 additional months rent Her health is improving slowly but her financial situation is spiraling downward rapidly without financial assistance kalifa and Rochelle's next move will be to a shelter kalifa is one of the smartest and most lovable children I have ever known she attends a charter school where she excels as a student particularly in math and science she dreams of being a pilot and seeing the world Those dreams could be set back with a move to a shelter a new school and the pursuant emotional ramifications kalifa has suffered over the past 20 months as has her mom.

Rochelle has been cleared work has a green card but significant health and physical restrictions remain she has just begun to receive her immunization shots yet she must still guard against infection This concern remains due to her diminished immune system and the side effects of her chemotherapy medication in addition Rochelle has a limp in her left leg due to extensively delayed and insufficient physical therapy thus she cannot lift items that require exertion Her previous work experience included housekeeping and child care she cannot work with children due to potential exposure to germs and illness and housekeeping often involves greater physical activity that she can enduer she is seeking employment but the window of opportunity of finding a job before her funds are gone is shrinking every day Rochelle is in a very worrisome and scary place Recently I spoke with a representative from Rochelle s doctor s office at memorial sloan kettering who indicated that living in a shelter could pose a greater risk of infection A setback in her health would be a huge setback for their lives Rochelle has battled cancer over such a long period of time mostly alone but with tremendous dignity and faith But I know that being poverty stricken is for her the same if not more frightening than being sick only with the financial support of caring individuals and companies will Rochelle remain in her clean home continue her journey towards good health work towards self-sufficiency and keep alive the dreams of a very special 11 year old girl named kalifa

All of us so very appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Rochelle Lambert
rocelle_l@hotmail.com

Rochelle Lambert

Hi Ellen my name is Rochelle Lambert and I am writing to you because I have a problem I thank you in advance for taking the time to read this letter as I present a story that is both long as it is heartbreaking

I am 44 year old single mom to her 11 year old daughter kalifa residing in Brooklyn New York I know her as a loving mom and a diligent and trustworthy worker in September 2011,I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma and since that time I have had 2 battles to fight The being the cancer the second being extreme poverty with poverty as the greater adversary in the summer of 2011,I experienced severe pain in her left leg and hip she saw her internist 3 times but she was not referred to an orthopedist until September with an appointment on September 26,2011.During that September visit I was admitted to Brooklyn Downstate medical center and underwent a complete hip replacement on September 30,2011.my hip had been decimated by the cancer A six week hospital stay ensued followed by 2 weeks of in-patient physical therapy kalifa was 9 year old at this time and the 8 week separation was a lonely time for mom and daughter when I was ready to go home it was kalifa who helped her navigate her way into their home chemotherapy and radiation therapy followed I underwent a stem cell transplant on April 10,2012.This procedure is the only hope for remission of the myeloma But that hope is somewhat tainted as the transplant causes the patient to lose their entire immune system leaving them highly susceptible to infection Guarding against infection requires considerable diligence therefore Rochelle recuperated at my home for 3 months and kalifa joined us at the end of the school year

The living situation they returned to at the beginning of August,2012 was far from ideal There were a few months ago she found a clean apartment at no increase in rent and a friend helped her move Rochelle has had no income since September,2011,and the money she receives from child support is not sufficient to cover her expenses At this time she has only enough money for 2 additional months rent Her health is improving slowly but her financial situation is spiraling downward rapidly without financial assistance kalifa and Rochelle s next move will be to a shelter kalifa is one of the smartest and most lovable children I have ever known she attends a charter school where she excels as a student particularly in math and science she dreams of being a pilot and seeing the world Those dreams could be set back with a move to a shelter a new school and the pursuant emotional ramifications kalifa has suffered over the past 20 months as has her mom

Rochelle has been cleared to work has a green card but significant health and physical restrictions remain she has just begun to receive her immunization shots and the side effects of her chemotherapy medication in addition Rochelle has a limp in her left leg due to extensively delayed and insufficient physical therapy thus she cannot lift items that require exertion Her previous work experience included housekeeping and child care she cannot work with children due to potential exposure to germs and illness and housekeeping often involves greater physical activity that she can endure she is seeking employment but the window of opportunity of finding a job before her funds are gone is shrinking every day Rochelle is in a very worrisome and scary place Recently I spoke with a representative from Rochelle s doctor s office at memorial sloan kettering who indicated that living in a shelter could pose a greater risk of infection A setback in her health would be a huge setback for their lives Rochelle has battled cancer over such a long period of time mostly alone but with tremendous dignity and faith But I know that being poverty stricken is for her the same if not more frightening than being sick only with the financial support of caring individuals and companies will Rochelle remain in her clean home continue her journey towards good health work towards self-sufficiency and keep alive the dreams of a very special 11 year old girl named kalifa

All of a very much appreciate your thoughtfulness

Rochelle Lambert
rocelle_l@hotmail.com

Marjorie

We love you Ellen! My kids & I watch you everyday after, they get off from School while doing homework :p It makes the day goes by faster & less stress specially when my hubby is away from deployment overseas. Thank you for always making us laugh & Much much love to you!💜💛❤😁

Elizabeth Valverde

I want to participate in your program, but the problesm is that I am from Puno-Peru South America. and the participants are from the United States, Canada.
What can I do?
Sincerely .
Elizabeth.

Partricia Brown

I love you and your show, we watch every day. You always make me laugh, and for one hour I have no worries and for that I thank you.

Patty Thomsen

Welcome to season 11 you special lady!!! you are the best talk show ever. I know it will be an exciting season<3

Sheila Johnson

Love your show..been watching it for years.you are an amazing woman in helping so many people. Thank you.!!!!!

gail monahan

Iplus many other's find you ELLEN'' very refreshing

gloria larsen

Hope you had a wonderful summer. Can't wait til your new season. My husband now watching your show since he has retired.

gloria

Elin

Ellen I love your show I do DVR it so I can watch it when I get home I would like to enter your contests but haven' been able to find out where to click, can someone help . Thank you and keep up the great show.

(Page 1 of 19) 1234567Older