Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Deborah Jackson

I TOO WAS SO INSPIRED BY YOUNG TALIA'S SPIRIT, SHE WAS SO AMAZING, BUT I KNOW SHE'S LOOKING DOWN ON YOU ELLEN FOR GIVING HER A MOMENT OF DREAMS THAT ONLY ELLEN CAN DO, YOU'RE A INSPIRATION AND ROLE MODEL TO EVERYONE, YOU ARE NOT JUST ELLEN YOU ARE ELLEN, AND YOU INSPIRE ME AND ALL YOUR TV AUDIENCE TO NEVER GIVE UP. LOVE YOU ELLEN, AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU.

Lakonda Brewer

Wow am late am just now finding out that is so sad to hear. That is what makes you the beautiful person Ellen because you made that girls dream come true before she left. She left here doing something she always wanted to do. My prayers are with her family. God sent another one of his angels home. Rip.

Sandie Humpartzoomian

Talia you were and inspiration to my sister Pat and I. We fell in love with you the first time we seen you on Ellen....and Ellen THANK YOU so much for introducing this wonderful lady to us. My prayers are with the family. It is very painful at this time to write this....as I just lost my sister Pat Monforton today at 2:05 July 26th...Talia I know you will welcome her with open arms in heaven... as she was my angel here on earth and I know she will always be my hero.....R.I.P. Pat and Talia.
Ellen I love you so much..as you were what kept my sister laughing everyday but more so in the hospital for the last 8 weeks...she had 5 brain tumors and had 3 stokes ..and became blind ...but I still managed to turn up the tv and she could hear your voice....even though she could not see her hearing was great and she would laugh so much...it made me so proud to call her my sister...and I know anyone that knew her knew what a joy she was to be around....Again Ellen THANK YOU so much for all you did not just for them but for all the million of lives you touch everyday

Eileen McAulay

I was shocked and saddened to hear of the loss of Talia when I read the posting at the end of your show last week. However it was so beautiful to see how meeting you really moved and excited her. You possess a a wonderful gift in that way. My thoughts are with her family and friends. She was much too young and beautiful. Heaven has another angel.

Shirley Ann Mack

Hi! Ellen,
My heart goes out to Talia and her family, I know what is like to loose a child and love one, my Mother last and a son first. She looks like an Angle and smile full og joy. Please express my concern to her family. I had to go to my computer today, I missed your show bad times and finanical situations. I do appreciate you letting me know about Talia. I will put her name in the pray box . Thank You Shirley.

pat

Talia will be missed, Rest in pace
pat

Cindy Shields

Such a sweet angel. Praying for her family and friends.

Jacque

I am so sorry to read this news. Watching her on Ellen's show really lifted my spirit. What a precious young woman and how proud her family must be of her. I look forward to seeing Talia when I get to heaven. Ellen thanks for sharing your finds with us. God bless Talias family with exceeding mercy and grace during this difficult time.

Johnny Little  Dudley

I,m very sadden about littler Talia a littler girl with a big heart. God littlerangels has been taken care by him My prayer go out to her family because I myself lost my sister cancer but god knows best I will keep them in my prayer God Bless her and know God is watching over them

Karen Stachowitz

RIP Sweet Talia! You were such an inspiration and your adorable singing of "Just Keep Swimming" will forever be in my memory! Thank you Ellen, for sharing Talia with us all!

Kadidia

We all were sad about talia lost& she was so beautiful
RIP

Sally Johnson-Putica

Good bye sweet Talia. You were an inspiration to all. You will be missed.
Our thoughts are with your loving parents at this time of incredible loss and sadness.
You're spirit will help them through.

Sincerely,
The Putica family

Sally Johnson-Putica

Good bye sweet Talia. You were an inspiration to all. You will be missed.
You're spirit will help them through.

Sincerely,
The Putica family

Holly Silkin

My Heart goes out to Talia's family and all who knew and loved her. I know how painful this is and only those who have gone through this really understands. My Daughter died a year ago on June 24th. She was older than Talia but so much of like her. She left twin boys that were 17 at the time she passed so graduation this June was very emotional for all of us . I have to tell you that every I do feel her presence and it is a wonderful feeling. She had many friend that tell me how they also felt her presence. I hope that you also will feel Talia's and be able to remember all the good times you had. One of her friend open a page on FaceBook called Friends of Ilene Silkin Woods. This page is so wonderful. It allows us to post pictures of the good time and even so videos. I would love for you to see it and maybe you can do the same for Talia.
Sending you much Love and strength;
Holly Silkin

Terry Lynn Knight

Dear Ellen~

The last time I was able to catch your show was the one that Talia was on. What a beautiful, beautiful soul - hers AND yours. I will never get her little voice singing "just keep swimming...just keep swimming". I'm so very sad that she is gone...your gift to her could not have been more perfect, Ellen.

You are a rare jewel.