Last week, my show lost a friend, 13-year-old Talia Joy Castellano. When I met Talia this season, I knew she was special, and I'm so glad that we got to share as much time as we did, but it wasn't enough. One of the things that inspired me most about Talia was her decision to "just keep swimming," and that's what I'm going to try to do.

This summer has been my biggest summer of giveaways yet, and you haven’t even heard, I’ve got the biggest prize coming! At the end of the summer, one viewer will win $25,000!

That’s a new car, or a down payment on a house, or 7 minutes at a blackjack table in Las Vegas, or any way you want to spend it. It’s entirely up to you.

Keep watching and make sure to enter here, and remember, always double down on a pair of aces.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 17) 1234567Older
Lucy Ramos

I was really sad to have read that Talia passed.
when ever I saw her in your show I prayed for her and at the same time I thanks over and over for my family and friends health. If you have good health you have everything.

Lucy Ramos

Thank you for your show and for letting us meet Talia.

Sharon Schulz

You are one amazing lady. You have changed to many lives and have brought hope to people hurting all over the globe. I was watching the day Talia was on your show and it made me cry, but feel great joy at the same time. I watched as you gave this young lady the greatest gift ever...her dream to be a cover girl. I cried as she showed so much joy and happiness over this. Talia was a very special little lady you inspired so many with her love of life and her fighting spirit. I love your show and hope one day to be able to meet you in person. your love of people shows in all that you do...

brenda williamson

inspiring

GEORGE RUIZ

Love your show Ellen

brian & wanda vermillion

We dont know how to send you a pick from our computer we dont have any pics downloaded of us to our computer so when you ask for a pic, we cant send one,sorry. we've missed out on alot of contests because of it! well i guess we will never win anything! but we will keep watching your show! :) :) Brian & wanda.

barb

My inspiration is the people I work with and my grandchildren. So many people need help with the smallest things, and they really seem to appreciate it.

Donna Benner

I would love to help me kids, the employment in our area has gone overseas, there area lot of people using plastic to get by. and getting deeper in debt. Helping my kids out would be a great blessing. Ellen I never miss your show, and me husband watches now. God Bless you, in all of the good you do for people.

Teresa James

I dont know know what I'm doing Ellen try to win this 25.000 I think thank you your the best.. But if I won I move back home to Biloxi.

Beatriz Aguayo

Ellen, I would love to see you do a show a Latin Vibe. I know my sister and I would love to show you how to Salsa Dance!!:)

Brenda

I LOVE YOU...You are a breath of fresh air when I tune in. Smiles are hard to come by sometimes.

Ramona Hosman

Ellen I have always thought you were an amazing entertainer and my whole family watches your show together, You are an amazing person with so much love for humanity you do so much with your fame and help so many people! We need more people who can help like you do! I have wanted to go to your show for so long not just for the 12 days although that would be awesome! Just wanted you to know I am a big fan of every thing you do!

Teresa Elwell

I love what an inspiration you are you bring laughter on the worst days and joy to the better ones keep doing what your doing like you always have your the best

JoAnn Smith

This isn't for me!! ! I commented a couple of weeks about a 1 yr. old with leukemia. Sanders Moffit. I've never met the little guy, but I know his dad. Hunter Moffit went to school with my son. The little boy has since been I. Remission!!!!! BUT has been in the hospital for I think 3 weeks again. I get updates on Facebook and Hunters sister tells me about him. The amount of money they need for all this is astronomical. He has to have chemo for 3 more years. I know they rent a house and don't let his sister come visit because they are embarrassed!! Just parking alone at the hospital is horrible and with only one income and dr. Bills along with everything else. My heart foes out to them. Please take time to consider Hunter and his little family!!!!!! JoAnn Smith

Inge Godshall

Hello, Inge here my birth name Ingegborg, in Germany common name here in the US I was Ingebugger Ingeboard so I have and will be Inge. My mother is now retired loves you and you show so much, she watches you everyday. We both love you and your humor so much!!!!!!!! Please send her an E-MAIl from you. She has been supporting me for awhile now long story. I want everyone too know that all & I do mean all of her life she's always done for everyone and never ask for anything. tO SAY the least when her air condition went out a few years ago she didn't even say any until I mentioned the unbearable heat and she finally said that she to go get another fan.At that time I had it to give and even then she didn't won't to except my help.Needless to say she got AC that next only because it was 9:00pm so she had it fixed when she got home. All I'm asking is that you would send her an e-mail or let me enter in one of your gave aways? I appreciate your time and please let ELLEN know how much we love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!OH I almost forgot her e-mail is ingewebster@g-mail.com!

(Page 1 of 17) 1234567Older