Comments

kelly

the lil angel got her wings may you soar high and know you were and are loved by many. my prayers to her family

Estrella Huerta

So sad to hear about sweet Talia the fight on earth I'm sure she's up in heaven with her big smile looking down on us we will remember her because she was such in inspiration to people with cancer I'm breast cancer survivor she was so full of life RIP sweet angel Talia her family must be very sad I hop they just remember her in her happy days....God bless

Pilar Cheney

When I heard about Talia and her cancer, reminded me of my son James. James was 26 yrs old when he was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer, he fought this disease for almost 5 yrs after we were told he had 12 to 15 months left of his life. James was 31 when he passed away, he never let it bring him down, though it left him somewhat crippled when he had his first seizure, by the way this is how we found out he had a tumor which affected the left side of his body. I won't go further into my son's battle with his cancer. Wish I had personally met Talia, she reminded me of how much my son loved life and how funny he was. Reading about this young lady and her battle with cancer, makes has left me breathless and how strong she was. God Bless her family in their loss of a love one, Talia is now a beautiful Angel of God.

Karen

So very sad to here that Talia lost her fight. She was a special little spirit. God bless

Harriet R Naamara

My prayers and love and sympathy goes to her, and my thanks goes to Ellen for being always there for her Thank you so much Ellen you are always the good Samaritan to the wounded. Thank you again.

Julie Young

'Do you think that this little pumpkin will know that we are her Guardian Angels in disguise?'