Watch Ellen's show every day this summer, and you could win some massive prizes! Every week in July, five lucky viewers will win trips to Australia, and five more will win tickets to see one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Find out more here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Raymoondo Juan Kwatoko Lee

Hello Ellen, I've tried for years to get an opportunity to be on your show. I gave up because I never got a response from your people. people like me doesn't get through to people like you. I still think your AWESOME!!! One day you will hear about my company MoondoWorld & MoondoWear clothing line. I started a charity called Warriors-Hope & Compassion to help needy people and police officers!!!It's in the beginning stages but one day you will know my name!!!! Much Regards!!! "MOONDO"

Amy

I will make my boyfriend strip for ur show to score sum tickets to 12 days of xmas show! We live in australia and i had saved up 11.5 thousand dollars to come to LA to see u whilst being a single mum for him to help me move house and accidently throw it in the tip with rubbish! Please help us see you because we are massive fans and would love the opportunity as we cant afford to come now! Please please please ellen... Il pimp him out to your show as payback for my money he threw out!!!! I beg u!!! P.s he has no idea im saying this lol

Mylessia

Hi Ellen I'm 9 years old and my mother does not know about this but she watches you show everyday and I LOVE your show we really never been on a trip and I would be so awesome when I'm mad or unhappy I watch your show even if am happy you make us laugh all the time. Please we need a trip

Rhianna plus I love your new game I play it all the TIMEπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Chloe Mahla

Hi ellen my name is chloe and im 14years old...me and my sister and my mother love your show soooo much and your so funny! My momdoesn't know that iam messaging you it would make my moms day if we could come to your show....my mom comes home from work everyday in a bad mood...because she works at a gas station she hates her job so much...and she always says i dont have money im sorry i cant buy as much as u wld want me too...i feel so sorry for my mom she is struggling. ...im sending ypu this message because my mom loves you and it would make her life so much better if we came to one of your shows...we love you ellen!:)

ann parker

You make me laugh every day no matter what I am facing. I can't imagine seeing you in person. I would love to dance with you in person, instead of my living room

Terri Blanton

I love your show....Even my grandchildren watch with me they know at 3 pm in Nana"s house is Ellen Time off comes Sponge Bob....Hopefully one day I will win tickets to your show for my mother and I...she's 79 and our dream is to come to your show together....Keep up the great work you do....Terri Blanton....

Mardaescamilla

Hi Ellen. My mom and I love your show so much that we watch everyday! Just FYI we can no longer eat lunch durning your how because you are so hilarious that we have choked several times. Seriously!!!! Lol. We love you wish you could call us it would make my moms day. Thank you.

Tracy Butler

Andy plz read this to Ellen. lol I love your show so much. I am a very dedicated fan. On a windy day my poor husband pretty much stands at the antennae to keep your show playing for me. So I guess you could say he is dedicated to. lol. But I just wanted to bring a smile to your face . And I'm serious about the antennae. Have a good day and consider me for your contest.

Tracy Butler

Tracy Butler

I love your show and very dedicated . So dedicated that on a windy day my husband will stand outsid to keep the antennae tunned in so I can wstch it. Now that's dedicated. LOL I can't afford cable or satellite. It took me nearly 2hrs. to enter this on my pre-paid internet phone. lil And all of it is true .

lee hruska

hi ellen. i have wrote you before to try and win a trip to austrailiato no availe so i thought i would try again . i would hope that you would please consider me. thank you

Laurie DeMarco

Here I go, well, I am a fan true enough. I believe in your Live, Love, Laugh & I would love to visit the show ONE day. This may be my 50th time sending a request, I know some have tired for years. I would love to see you, it doesnt have to be on the 12 days, ( Ellen I wont argue with you if you make THAT happen) any show would do. I tune in daily & get such a kick out of the kids & all the good you do. YOU Ellen, should receive the next Pulitzer Prize for all you do. People, pets & anything in between feel the love & laughter you exude. Keep up the good work & if your ever in Omaha, Ne. I would love to do lunch! or Dinner, or breakfast if your here early HAHA thanks Ellen. you are the best at what you do & it shows!

matuka15

before I looked at the check 4 $60...61, I have faith that my sister actualy making money in their spare time on their laptop.. there great aunt started doing this 4 less than 10 months and as of now paid for the debts on their cottage and bourt a great Jaguar E-type. read more at, Detail Here

deborah

I also haveMS and would love to meet you.you are hilarious love watching you .love debbie

Betty Pasek

I suffer with progressive MS and I try every day to go out to engage with people. If I stay isolated, I can easily get depressed. I try to see in people SIMPLE ACTS of KINDNESS. I will notice things that people have done for me and then I journal it. At the end of the year when someone tells me that it was a bad year I can see all that people have done for me, or something I have done for someone. SIMPLE ACTS of KINDNESS will make you feel so good! Ellen if possible could you send a SIMPLE ACT of KINDNESS my way so I could see your show?

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older