smile-dog

Tracey H. from Roseburg, Oregon sent in this photo of her dog, Willow! This definitely gave us something to smile about. Post your caption for the photo in the comments below, and see more smiling dogs here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Teresa Jugan

Hi Ellen,

I am one of your Ginormous fans!!! Yes, I just love you as a person with a huge heart & your show. My husband and I watch you each and every day, and I admire your personality, geniality, love and care for people. It's obvious you are someone so very special...

I had a very bad year starting in last quarter of 2012 being laid off, and finding out that through a routine physical I had lost most of my kidney functions. I was at 75% in 2011, normal for someone in their early 50s, but had fallen to19% in September of 2012. I've had diabetes since the birth of my second son in 1990, but that was something we had little or no issue with to my overall health until this devastating discovery . I have to add that I eat well, exercise and take care of myself and my family. So, to say we were devastated is a gross understatement. I am about to go on dialysis, and we are in the final phase of enrolling for a donor program with Scripps in San Diego. Our family has come to grossly understand the trials and tribulations of those with this terrible disease.
So many people are affected by ESRD. So sad.

So anyway, I would love/wish to come to your show. It would mean so much to me and my husband Stephen.

BTW, I posted our doggie Lizzy and birdie Buddy on your website. They love you too!!!

Sincerely,
Teresa Jugan

Alyce

Man what happen? she doesn't look the same in that swim suit any more.

James Hunter

She still doesn't realize I peed in her perfume....
ouhh that smell.

Aspirations

Just wait until they come home and see what I did! Hee Hee that'll teach'em to leave me home alone!

Jennifer Rodriguez

Aint I purdy!

Rebeca Salva

AHAHAHA, he said toilets aren't made for drinking!

Melinda Salmeto

Yowza! Those teeth whitening strips really work. My furiends, you must try them :)

Maggie

I just saw Ellen naked.

Cynthia Laporte

*CAPTION(s):

"EWwwwww, your Breath Smells Like Garlic & Onions!!"

(or)

"PEWwwwww, get those Stank-Feet away from me!!"

(or)

"NO, NO, NO, I won't eat that!!"

(or)

"Dude, that one really WREAKED(fart)!!"

Cara

Oh, Stop it Ellen. You're killing me!!!

Terry

Those sour gummy worms are SOOO sour!!

tumikm16

upto I looked at the receipt for $6479, I did not believe ...that...my father in law was like actualie erning money in their spare time from there computar.. there best friend has been doing this for only about sixteen months and as of now repayed the debts on their apartment and bourt Lotus Esprit. read more at, Detail Here

Cheri Units

'That's what SHE said!' Heh heh...that never gets old!

Jenny Barron

Sorry mom, but i did know those were prunes I ate last night, when you were not looking. I think this one is going to be a big one.....

geadua28

my classmate's mother makes $89/hour on the computer. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her check was $13535 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more WEP6.COM

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older