It was a big weekend for Ellen and her team -- they won 7 Emmys, including Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show! Take a look.

Comments

susan_soheili

Dear Ellen you are very good at what you do. You deserve a lot more awards.keep up the good work you do.I enjoy your show very much.it is my life long dream to be invited to your show in your upcoming season startling in September.please invite me to come on your show to meet you and your staff in time for my upcoming birthday this Oct.it would mean a lot to me if you do invite me.we are almost the same age. You just turned 55 and I be 55 this Oct. If you invite me I will make a scarf for some of your staff and porsia your wife.I am talented I make scarves.I put a lot of love in to making them.I made you one for your birthday this year and had sent it to you before you left for your trip.I hope you got it and loved it.I did not hear from you to let me know if you liked it? would you be kind to send me your Skype user name so I can Skype you I love to hear and see you on Skype.and see you in person.this would be the best birthday gift you can give me by coming to meet you and Portia in person.thank you
your fan since your sitcom years.susan.

susan_soheili

Dear Ellen. Hope you win more awards. You are good in what you do
Making every one feel good. You inspire me. I hope you make my day by inviting me to come to your show.I will never be in peace till the day you invite me to your show.I have been your fan way before your talk show ever since your sitcom days.we are almost the same
age.I know 3 people that needs a new car that I would Like you to help me get for them.they would like small automatic shift gear 4 door car.2 of the lady's corent car keeps breaking down.the 3rd person I want to give a car to is my neace she just turned 16 and the car is my gift to her for her birthday gift. she just passed her drivers test and just got her licence.thank you.

Eileen

Ellen when your awesome! they can't take that away you are the best girl and keep up your moves....you and wife looking great1

nealdaf

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~Ŕìchluv.Com~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!fdgsdf

susan_soheili

Dear Ellen I am happy for you getting an Emmy.what is your Skype user Id? I would love to talk to you via Skype. I want to add you to my Skype friend list.
Your fan susan

susan_soheili

Dear Ellen. I am very upset that every one of your audience are able to get thicket to your show and I can't get one.please help me to get to come and be on your show to meet you in person .it is my life long dream to be on your show to meet you.I am very deepest.every time I try . To goon your website to get a thicket it is always full. And rejects my request to get a thicket. would you please help me make my dream come thru by sending a thicket to me so I can come.thank you.
Your fan susan.