tumblr_molofxgbwN1r0pizwo1_500
tumblr_molofxgbwN1r0pizwo2_500

The handsome star got more than a kiss from Ellen while he was here, and here's the GIF to prove it!

Comments

Rosy Alas

Hello Ellen,
My name is Rosy,

My daughter, Cathia who recently participated on the show The Voice, is one of your biggest fans. She admires you so much that I would like to ask you to please invites her to your show. That will be a dream come true for her.
Please let me know if that is possible.

Rosy

tom

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~ŚęękingRich.Com.~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!afdsf dg

Ati

I love u and u'r realative program...funny like a bunny :D

Malea Lindsey

My 3 yr old also wanted to know why the cat sounded more like a lion. She said of course that man wasnt scared the cat sounded simply
ridiculous. she then went and put on her lion costume in roared and said I bet that man would have been scared of me. I wish I could add the picture she is so cute

MaryAnn Winsor

ON MY BALLOT FOR 12 DAYS of Giveaways,I do not know how to send and take my photo. I am learning this Kindle fire,so I cannot full my ballet.Can I send it in mail? Thanks Mary Ann Winsor.

Harriet R Naamara

I enjoyed Collin Farrell's movies with Denzel Washington they're both very GOOD Actors keep it up gentle men.

Harriet R Naamara