The tell-it-like-it-is talk show host weighed in on the news about Kim and Kanye. Find out what she had to say!

Comments

Jeanette

LOL! can you say awkward?

Jeanette

Is it me or did Ellen not like WENDY? awkward

Mary E. Walmsley

Ellen makes me laugh so much EVERY TIME I watch it. I love dj Tony but the dj today, she made me laugh so much! I tap that. The cup holder, when you ellen smelled it. I'm laughing now : ) thank you! Ellen keep that gift from God of making everybody left and being so happy!

eileen conrad

Love, love Ellen! Love Wendy Williams too! But it seemed to me that Ellen was uncomfortable with Wendy...not only during the interview; but also in the Ask Wendy segment. Anybody else notice this?

CBrown

Ellen is a good person. Wendy Williams was so mean to Portia back in '04, ambushing and outing her at an event. Was classless. But Ellen acts as if she's just fine with her. Maybe you can read it a bit in body language, but not much if any. Anyhow, I appreciate that Ellen can get past stuff and move on, and I'll try to learn from it. But I know people who have been mean to my wife and the best I can do is just avoid dealing with them at all.

sarah

HEY ELLEN I REALLY LIKE YOUR SUITS :*

Prince Davis

http://m.youtube.com/my_history#/watch?v=yWT3e4_9C-Q this is a vid from our recital by "the studio liberty dance and glee". The wrong music came on and we had to come up with something quick please veiw and enjoy live performance