Summer is almost here, and we’ve still got all-new episodes!

Speaking of summer, my Summer Watch and Win is about to start! If you watch my show every day, you could win some big prizes. I’m talking huge. Like 12 Days of Giveaways tickets and trips to Australia! It’s my biggest Summer Watch and Win ever! Watch the show and you could win! I just realized why they call it that. Find out more about it right here.

This week, it’s tea time! Sophia Grace & Rosie are sitting down with the incredibly charming LL Cool J. What do two British girls and LL Cool J have in common? Find out Monday.

Also, one of my favorite people -- Bethenny Frankel is here! She’s about to launch her very own talk show and I couldn’t be more proud of her. She’s one of the funniest, most direct and frank people I know. She’s more than frank. She’s Frankel.

She’s not the only daytime talk show host in the house -- Wendy Williams is dropping by! I can’t wait to sit down with her to finally get an answer to the age-old question, "How you doin'?"

Martin Short is here! He was the voice of several of the characters in Disney’s “Frankenweenie," so I‘m gonna challenge him to some impressions with my new game, "Heads Up!"

This week you’re gonna see my entire trip to Australia! I had the adventure of a lifetime -- you've got to see what happened! Pull up a boomerang and get ready.

Plus, I’ve got incredible performances from Keaton Simons, Jessica Mauboy and Darius Rucker!

See you Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
Silvia Dellinger

Yo quisiera poder ver tu programa diario pero Trabajo hasta las 5pm y no lo puedo verlo todos Los Dias pero tu sabes que se te quiere mucho y se te admira me encanta rai conocerte pero solo te veo en television. Que Dios te bendiga siempre

Tamar

The Ellen Show is truly hilarious comedy. I look forward to watching the show daily. Especially, the blessing that she gives to those who are less fortunate, than others.

Tamar

Debbie Howe

Love you're show, I love to dance around also, makes me feel free.cant wait to see who you're next guess will be.

Buddy Carroll

You are im possible to live without

Helen Heller

It's Fri and getting ready to watch your show. Everything comes to a standstill. Am looking forward to more laughs. Thanks for all you do. Keep dancing and be kind.

Helen Heller

Hey Ellen-another good show. You lift my spirits, thanks. Love what you do for people. Have a good day. Keep dancing and be kind.

Helen Heller

Hi Ellen
Thanks for all you do for everyone. You are so up beat, makes one feel better. Will be watching you today. Be kind and keep dancing.

Jane Comer

I know the summer is here for a lot of us, I would like a trip to your show. that would be a vacation for me. I have been getting some repairs done in the house and yard., my budget allow me to do a little each month, it's coming together slowly, but surely. I watch your show , and the reruns as well. You are so good to so many, God Bless.

Peggy Foster

Ellen, I just wanted 2 let you know that I love your show I watch it every day n I record it if I cant be home. but you r one of the sweetest people you are so down 2 earth we need more people like you in this world. I just wanted you 2 know thank you for making my day and making me laugh God Bless..

Theresa Nadolny

Hi Ellen! Getting 2 tickets to be on your show is #1 of my 45 thing to do bucket list! I will be in California the 3rd week of Oct 2013. The first 3 days I am there would be perfect! How do I get tickets to your show, thank you so much🌹😉

wanda Torres

Hi Ellen im one of the grazy dykes around here yes almost 45 i watch your show everytime i can i haven been working so i can see you more. I always have love your show you keep it soo fun n real always with a smile on your face i always wanted to go to one of your shows but i can get a ticket so i quess im not that lucky. Anyway keep making your good shows an always bringing the best. yes First time commment.

Craig Wishnies

I put in a comment about my mom, sister and myself and it went undre a different name. any way dear Ellen we love youand your hard working staff, every day we can get one hour of pure happiness when the rest of our day is usually filled with some type of news from doctors . yeay ten years of makinf millions happy. life is an escapade.

Helen Heller

good show again Ellen. Looking forward to tea time today. Keep dancing and be kind.

Helen Heller

good shows again Ellen, looking forward to watching tea time tomorrow. keep dancing and be kind

Faith Hoffman

Hi Ellen,
I watch your show all the time and I Just love the way you dance ..
I am going to be in the LA area and I am turning 40 this year and it would mean so Much to me if I could get a chance to see you because when you first moved you went to boston and I missed you.
Hope to see you soon Your Long time fan Faith Hoffman