Talented Kids

We're looking for young musicians, inventors, gardeners or children with unique talents of any kind! If your child is 11 or under and has a special ability we want to see it

Comments

(Page 3 of 4) Newer1234Older
Holly Longie

Please check out Rhema Marvanne on YouTube! She is a little girl with an amazing voice. Listen to her version of "Hallelujah" and you will be blown away. You have go get her on your show!

Emma

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am 12yrs old and I live in South Africa. I play piano and sing. Since I was 10yrs old I had been trying to send you a link to songs I put on youtube, but it doesn't go through.
At the moment I am in Canada with my parents until first week of August. My Mother is Malawian and Father is Canadian.
In Johannesburg I have performed at various charity events where I also voluntneered.
I would really, really appreciate if you gave me an opportunity to

perform on your show.

I have 3 original songs and the rest are covers.

Matthew Mercier

I am 15 years old and I would love to be on The Ellen Degeneres Show!MY mom my sister and myself LOVE your show. I am a singer/songwriter and I love,love,love,love,love music! I also play guitar and piano.
I recently auditioned for the X-factor and unfortunately I didn't make it past the judges which was I definitely I think due to the wrong song choice and super nervous being the first contestant called out and "Simon"wasn't there he was late and that'S who I really wanted to perform for! All I want is another shot to sing one of my own songs and a chance for people to hear what I really have to offer. Although I'm not 11 or under, I would be SO SO SO SO SO grateful if I could make it on The Ellen Degeneres Show! my name is Matthew Mercier and live in Miami,Florida how can i send you a video of myself? i would so love a second chance I really believe people would enjoy my music!if you want to call me 305-303-9179(moms)

Casseus Felton

Hi my name is Casseus Felton. I just turnt ten and I can sing and be very serious and show feelings in music.

vikrant

Hi Ellen I am a ten year old boy that enjoys singing songs mostly by justin beiber and playing basket ball I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

Felicia Keyser

I know Ellen isn't a Philadelphia Eagles fan, but I couldn't resist sharing. Apparently, my husband has been rehearsing the Eagles fight song with our 17 month old daughter during bath time, and I have to say it might be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2986Itz_wXg&sns=em

Kini Cosma
Angela

My name is Angela Gomes and I'm 10 years old. I'm a huge fan of Ellen and I watch the Ellen Show everyday. When I grow up, I would love to be a singer. I love to sing, singing is my passion. It would be my dream to sing on the Ellen Show. I would love to show her and the world my talent. It would complete my dream to be on the show. Please watch my videos!
Here is the link:

Carolyn Altinbasak

Love Ellen and her show!

RWillis

Ellen, thought you might like to hear a talented 11 year old from your home state of Louisiana. She would love to meet you and perform for you. You can check out her latest video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XivXrCTsxvM
From there you can also view her other videos listed under 59moma. Thanks for considering and we hope to hear from you!

r montgomery

Got a tremendously talented 10 year to recommend. She is a huge fan of Kacey Musgraves and Taylor Swift...they might need to watch out in a few years! She's also a HUGE fan of the Ellen show! Check out the youtube link :)

Beth

Hi Ellen, two of our boys (Cash aged 7 and Perry aged 4) LOVE the band KISS...they are always dressing up and performing as Gene Simmons and Peter Criss and recently went to the KISS concert in Sydney in full dress.
We found that our 4 year old had recorded a video of himself on his iPod singing KISS songs ('I Was Made for Loving You Baby' and 'Talk to Me')...
there are further videos on my youtube account bethwa77
They are pretty funny... Hope they make you laugh!!

Francisca Tan

Hai Ellen, myself and nephew love to watch yr show, because is make us feel happy, laugh and prizes to won.
We hope that you would able to visit Singapore whenever you're available. As i believe there's a lot of people in Singapore does watch yr show.

Ashlynne Bogenoff

I enjoy writing and singing songs. I have been singing for as long as forever. It is what I love to do, and I want to do it forever. I don't want to be anything else. Singing is my passion.

Margaret Ryan

I just entered it! Ive got tons of singing talent as a 11 year old sprit and awesomeness! I love your show. Please let me meet you it would be a great pleasure!!!!!!!! <3

(Page 3 of 4) Newer1234Older