Viggle It!

If you watch Ellen, you can check in with Viggle and earn points! Find out more here.

Comments

Felisa Tyler

Hello Ellen, just wanted you to know that something is going on with Viggle at the moment. I couldn't viggle your show to use the Ellen sync or do anything else on there. It's still down, and I'm hoping not for long because I am a viggling addict, lol. I heard about Viggle from watching your show, and I have been using the app ever since. Just wanted you to know what's going on. Maybe you can find out more information about it.

Emil Ohlin

Hi Ellen. I live in Sweden, I`m twelve years old and I`m a big fan.
I just wonder if you know how to get viggle outside the US?
OPS! I almost forgot, why do you need to live\be in USA to have viggle?

Meryl Stewart

I live in Australia, and I cannot get Viggle ... what can I do to get it??? Apple won't let me download it because I'm not in the US ... that is very unfair. Can you help?

sandra havens

what yaaaaa doinnnnng hi Ellen just leting you know i just Down loaded Viggle.hope i will be lucky some day.havent been a good summer at all.sister was all ways with my mom,and she just stoped and started hanging around her friends,mom and my sister use to do a lot together,and now no more,mom said that her summer had been messed up this year she is79 years old.how could my sister do this to our mom,well i do as much as i can,i work at my food pantry on mondays, i love seeing my mom,and take her out to places on weekends,she loves playing Bingo,so we go every friday a st elisabeths in owensville ohio,i just want my mom to have a good life,shes did so much for us kids ,she had 7 of us and now only 4 left plus a step daughter.any way iam just going on and on iam sorry.I love your show.and i watch it every day love to dance.any way you have a Blessed day.and God Bless.

Angelia

Hi Ellen. Greetings from Singapore :) Ellen,I have a lil' problem here,my iPhone just won't show the icon for Viggle,I can't download it at all. A few minutes ago I saw Xandrea won $20000. That's wonderful! I can bring my parents to USA,Japan and Korea! I really want play Viggle,can I play Viggle on my laptop? Please help! Thank you! God bless!

ps:Mum says you have a big heart <3

deborah

Hey Ellen,
I betcha you Not aware alot of viewers Don't have an IPod to participate in Viggle, I have computer & kindle fire HD. So Madam or Sir whoever has The Job, responsibility of processing Ellen's Email please consider other methods of viewer participation because ultimately we Need the money to purchase an IPod. Sincerely Grateful deborah24672010@yahoo.com

Nicole

Heeeyyyy Ellen I want to know about Viggle on the labtop too... I only have a work cell phone and they don't what you doind anything other than work on it.... but I want to play!! Me and my family adore you!!

pat polazzo

Hi ellen, over the years I have developed a negative attitude..mostly due to tv news about so much bad......anyway both my husband and Ilove your show as it is the epitome of positive kindness...love you for who you are,,,would love to go to a show, but gas is overwhelming...keep doing what you do..love you

Rochelle Lambert

Hi Ellen,my name is Rochelle Lambert and i am wrting to you because i have a problem.i thank you in advance for taking the time to read this letter,as i present a story that is both long as it is heartbreaking

I am a 44 year old single mom to her 11 year old daughter,kalifa,residing in Brooklyn,New york.i know her as a loving mom,and a diligent and truatworthy worker.in september,2011,i was diagnosed with multiple myeloma,and since that time i have had 2 battles to fight.The first being the cancer,the second being extreme poverty,with poverty as the greater adversary.in the summer of 2011,i experienced severe pain in her left leg and hip.she saw her internist 3 times,but she was not referred to an orthopedist until september,with an appointment on september 26,2011.During that september visit i was admitted to Brooklyn Downstate medical center and underwent a complete hip replacement on septeber 30,2011.my hip had been decimated by the cancer.A six week hospital stay ensued,followed by 2 weeks of in-patient physical theray.kalifa was 9 years old at this time,and the 8 week separation was a lonely time for mom and daughter.when i was ready to go home,it was kalifa who helped her navigate her way into their home.chemotherapy and radiation therapy followed.i underwent a stem cell transplant on April 10,2012.This procedure is the only hope for remission of the myeloma.But that hope is somewhat tainted as the transplant causes the patient to lose their entire immune system,leaving them highly susceptible to infection.Guarding against infection requires considerable diligence,therefore,Rochelle recuperated at my home for 3 months and kalifa joined us at the end of the school year.

The living situation they returned to the beginning of August,2012 was far from ideal.There were environmental health concerns evident in the apartment,but Rochelle had no alternative.Fortunately,a few monther ago,she found a clean apartment at no increase in rent,and a friend helped her move.Rochelle has had no income since september,2011,and the money she receives from child support is rent.Her health is improving slowly,but her financial situation is spiraling downward rapidly.without financial assistance,kalifa and Rochelle's next move will be to a shelter.kalifa is one of the smartest and most lovable children i have ever known.she attends a charter school where she excels as a student,particularly in math and science.she dreams of being a pilot and seeing the world.Those dreams could be set back with a move to a shelter,a new school,and the pursuant emotional ramifications.kalifa has suffered over the past 20 monther,as has her mom.

Rochelle has been cleared to work,has a green card,but significant health and physical restrictions remain.she has just begun to receive her immunization shots,yet she must still guard against infection.This concern remains due to her diminished immune system,and the side effects of her chemotherapy medication.in addition Rochelle has a limp in her left leg,due to extensively delayed and insufficient physical therapy,thus she cannot lift items that require exertion.Her previous work experience included housekeeping and child care.she cannot work children due to potential exposure to germs and illness,and housekeeping often involves greater physical activity than she can endure.she is seeking employment,but the window of opportunity of finding a job before her fundsare gone,is shrinking every day.Rochelle is in a very worrisome and scary place.Recently i spoke with a representative from Rochelle's doctor's office at memorial sloan kettering who indicated that living in a shelter could pose a greater risk of infection .A setback in her health would be a huge setback for their lives.Rochelle has battled cancer over over such a long period of time,mostly alone,but with tremendous dignity and faith.But i know that being poverty stricken is for her,the seme,if not more frightening,that being sick.only with the financial support of caring indivduals and companies will Rochelle remain in her clean home,continue her journey towards good health,work towards self-sufficiency,and keep alive alive the dreams of a very special 11 year old girl named kalifa
All of us so very much appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Thank you.Rochelle Labert
1646 549 3614

Alberta

Hi, Ellen can you help me I want to join Viggle but I do not have a android - i-pad - smart phone. I do have my laptop what can I do? or can I play/watch with my laptop? Whatever I will continue to be old school and watch you on the tele. Love and Kisses Berta