Summer is almost here! The beach, the gorgeous weather, the pool parties -- they’re all going to be so much more fun now that it’s summer.

Another thing that’s going to be fun in the summer is my show! I’ve got some great guests coming up this week that I can’t wait to tell you about.

Superman’s girlfriend Amy Adams is here! She’s playing Lois Lane in the new movie, "Man of Steel." Those are some pretty big shoes to fill. Seriously. I hear Lois Lane had enormous feet.

My new favorite intern, Owen Wilson, is telling me about his new movie, “The Internship,” in which he’s reuniting with the hilarious Vince Vaughn. The movie is all about two interns at Google who crash weddings. I may have to fact-check that.

The president of the sloth fan club, Kristen Bell is here. The last time she was on the show, she was very pregnant. I can’t wait to hear about her new daughter!

Plus, the very handsome Joe Manganiello is swinging by to tell me about his show, “True Blood." He plays a werewolf, which is ironic, because he spends most of the show not were-ing much at all.

A little bird on Twitter told me Olivia Munn loves my new game, "Heads Up!" She’s here this week. I can’t wait to challenge her to a round.

I’ve also got musical performances by OneRepublic and the new queen of Disney, Bridgit Mendler, and Will and Jaden Smith are here right before their big new movie opens. Before you see them in “After Earth," see them on my show!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 9) 1234567Older
Grace Tapia

HELLO MRS ELLEN THANKS FOR GIVING BACK TO PEOPLE THAT NEED HELP ALL AROUND THE WORLD. I GRACE WOULD LIKE TO BE PICK FOR SOME TICKETS TO YOUR SHOW". LOVE GRACE TAPIA.

Patricia D. Hendriks

Shutterfly certainly is a generous ally to have. On today's show,the stories behind their generosity make me realize I don't have it so bad after all. Gets me out of my PPM's (poor pitiful me's) right quick. Keep up the good work.

michelle

My mom and I have been trying to get tickets
impossible. please help

heddy esperanza

aloha! ellen, I watched your show everytime and I feel so excited and envy everytime you give so much goodies to your viewers inside the studio. I always wished that one day I will be one in your audience so I can experienced how they feel. I lived in Hawaii and i'm too far not like them, they can just drive to see you.i'm retired now but I don't have extra money to come to your studio but its ok I just watch you on the tv. maybe someday I will see you in person. you seems very kind and great person. god bless you ...continue your way of helping people in need. mahalo and aloha..please let me know when you can come visit Hawaii, I will stay in line to come see you. thanks....

Sherlie  A manuel

HI ELLEN, I'M VERY SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR MOM, MY BEST WISHES FOR HER SPEEDY RECOVERY,WITH MUCH LOVE,

karen scangarello

Hey Ellen,just a quick hello to you are your team.My mom is showing some inprovement now.It has been such a long haul.We have been at this for 5 months.I feel such over whelmingness some times for her and my dad.She is a trooper though and keeps pushing on.Well Ellen,Have a nice rest of the week what is left of it.

helen mcanally

Ellen,ileft my info on the entry for the jcp 5,000,bt theres no submit button when igot done.please read it,its very true and important.just seeing your australia trip,you guys so lucky a.d happy.please look forward to, yours use,youll laugh.thanx helen mcanally

Janet Pasadyn

Dear Ellen, Hello i am entering to try to win 5K, so i can fix up my house, needless to say unfortunately there's a lot of fixing to do, if i won 5k i would replace some of my old appliances with new ones, so i could use what lil bit money we have to do major repairs on our house after last Junes huge storm blew through and damaged a few rooms of our ceiling, plaster walls and ceilings are hard and expensive to do and repair, i am unemployed and my husband is a hard worker, after his 5 way by-pass surgery this would take a toll off his worries and help him not to have to work over time to make that lil bit of extra money to put food in our mouths, it would also help us, by putting a lil extra cash from his work, to help me go back to college, i want to be social worker to help the elderly and children, i know this is my calling, but i can not seem to get there with me worrying all the time of how we are gonna get the money to repair our house, i have entered lots of your contest, and always with my luck i never win, so i will keep trying, *crossing fingers* this would help us by keeping some money in our pocket to help me go to college, i have been through alot in life, alot of trauma which put me into a deep depression, as i now write this to you i am crying, y maybe because i know how i will feel free of what i have been through, and if i can help just one person, it would push me to help thousands, i will / would feel so better about my self and help my husband bring in money to make ends-meat! this is why i am entering your contest again, as i sit here writing to you i feel so pressured cause deep inside i know this is my calling to help children / the elders mainly children to cope with any abuse they are going through.. as a victim but a survivor who wants to put right once where/is there's wrong.. thank you once again for giving us a chance to make our lives easier!! YOUR LOYAL AND ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS, SINCERELY JANET DENISE PASADYN <3 BIG HUGS TO YOU!

Sherlie  A manuel

I love your show, and what it represents, ellen you have all the right ingredients for laughter, when someone is feeling sad,you lift them up, with your warm giving heart, I tell all my siser's about you, the love you share, with everyone that comes incontact with you, it's a love thang. one for all and all for one, ELLEN, ELLEN, ELLEN, keep up the good work. with much love, hope to see you soon. sherlie manuel

Liz d'Armand

Love getting your e-mails, Ellen. Hope my joke wasn't too offensive. I haven't heard it but had to be away from the telly for a day or two due to travel and cannot for the life of me figure out how to TeVo or DeVo...half of the gifts you give I say to my doggies, "good thing I didn't win that! I'd have to have the tech guy come home with me and train me on that....although they do look fun and it is so fun to see the folks receive them...You are so generous and my day is made when you surprise someone and or have the darling Gracy and Rosie on. You are the bomb. (can we say that anymore?) I've loved you since your show with Molly and Jeremy and am finally satisfied with everyday of the week instead of just once a week! Love always, Lizzie

Kathy Baglio

Dear Miss Ellen: You make the world a brighter place! I watch you all the time, however, last May I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I had chemotherapy, a double mastectomy, and finally radiation. My treatment just ended in March,2013. Through it all you made me laugh and smile and on rare occasions, cry.

Thank you for all you do for humanity. You are a bright star in so many lives!

Keep doing what you do Ellen. You're a fine example to admire and even emulate.

Blessings to you and Portia!
Kathy Baglio

karen scangarello

Hi Ellen I don't know if I missed the jcp 5000.00 give away or not so mt quertion is did anyone win yet?If not I am going to keep trying so please let me know (thanx's)

Stephanie L Persaud

Dear Ellen,

I love you and I tape your show every day, you are such a nice person. God bless you.

Stephanie

Lisa

Hey Ellen!
I had fun watching the re-broadcasts yesterday & today! Where were you? Monday & Tuesday are new shows. Can't wait!:)

Amelia Demusz

Hi Ellen,I just want to say that I love and enjoy your show always
and I love sophia and Grace.Have a good weekend...

(Page 1 of 9) 1234567Older