This little boy's conversation with his mother about his dinner will inspire you. Ellen saw it and wanted you to see it! Watch it here.

Make sure you watch to the end!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Mary Rose Rogali

What can I say, UH, well I am really, embarrassing, slow with technology, although I try so hard, I am trying to figure out how to reach out to you, not only to tell you I simply love everything about you, but on the selfish side, my daughter Lisa Marie, a sophomore at Penn State, a music major, is an aspiring opera singer, has lead this year in the opera, Dialogues of the Carmalites.? Last year an extraordinary solo in the musical MASS. I can not give her much but I can only ask you check her facebook page,(I can barely find it, DAH) No prizes,no monies,tickets to see you would be great, but most important is if you could acknowledge My sweet Lisa Marie Rogali, (WELL WORTH IT). Love you and hello to Porcia, you are the best. Mary Rogali

Mary Rose Rogali

So Sorry, I see it was to be relevant, but I snuck in, since I have no other way to correspond , computer illiterate, but I will get there soon. If you can let me know the ways I can get to E, let me know, please.

Alice

Oh I already saw that one ; so cool! I'm glad my mum brought me up to be a veggie!!!

Jamie

True story, moments before my (now) fiance proposed to me I was watching this video... I thought it was the most beautiful moment and also thought the mother responded incredibly to her son.
I remember asking my partner to come into the room and watch "this video" and he was like ... "but I have something I want to show you..." (knowing now that he was going to propose) but I said, first you have to watch this (as I was all emotional with just how wonderful the heart that child -and mother- had) so we watched the video together and commented together on what a beautiful moment it was to be caught on tape, then my partner was like.. okay, now I want to show YOU something... then he started his proposal (which was perfect)...I love that I have this video engraved into such an important day in my life. I wish more families listened and valued their childrens voice like this mother did. Great post Ellen & Family!

(small fyi, the link that is provided isnt working but here is a working link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hpcf3Zf5VI )

Joyce Singster

Wow! How inspiring. This little boy has more compassion towards animals than most adults I know. It said it was removed because of some copyright thing but I was able to find it elsewhere. So glad I looked for it. I've passed it on in my Facebook page. I hope everyone reads it!

Rick Steele

Here is the original video. It has English captioning now:

Lucy

I completely agree with this inspirational boy. I have been vegetarian for nearly 3 years and I definitely agree with this boy. He is so cute and has such a gr8 view on this subject. Thnx 2 ellen 4 putting this on her site and thnx 2 the person who put the English translation video in their comment. Here it is if u cant see the comment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6q9QDPqIo

Artenisa Bytyci

This adorable boy inspired me a lot! Thanks for sharing that ellen! I am not eating meat anymore (:

Frances Sanderson

I found a video that still shows the English translation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6q9QDPqIo

Out of the mouths of babes! Lovely video :-)

ANTONIO JOSE DAFLON

Hello,
Dear, the video was taken with its caption in English due to the fact that people are using this video to gain contracts with advertisements.
Has a video with English subtitles on the page of the author and mother of Luiz Antonio.

Sincerely,

Antonio, Father Luiz antonio.

Amy

Coincidentally, I just emailed a link of this video to Ellen today and when I copied the link and tested it I found out that the video with English translation was no longer available due to a copyright. I do not understand Portuguese but was fortunate enough to see this with English subtitles before it was removed from YouTube. It was so touching to see/hear a young child speak about why he didn't want to eat animals. His perspective comes from such a pure and logical place.

Greg Johnson

Wonderful and inspiring, Thank you for sharing Ellen!!, i would not have seen this otherwise, its definitely something everyone should see :)

Greg Johnson

Rick Steele

A victim of an insane society receiving a strong dose of sanity from her small child.
A very powerful video.

Lakshmi

Omg!!!!!

That kid is soo sweet ...He made me cry :( :) :)

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older