One of Ellen's favorite people sat down with two of her favorite little girls! Check out Tea Time with Sophia Grace & Rosie, and Harry Connick, Jr.!

Comments

dallass

Wow… My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy man,
They met through ~~ HookUpŔich dot com ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try. Good luck to you.
hfgjhgfkdk

julie north

Is it true that Sophia Grace is in a Disney blockbuster film called INTO THE WOODS. Where she is acting along side Jonny Depp, Meryl Streep and Chris Pine

xcbxcbeyew34

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MìxedSìngle.Çom ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
xcb

Sunny

I can't watch it with my computer,in other words,the website is not working here.

Ati

should say Ice tea time with them ;)

futavo15

Taylor. even though Mike`s posting is really great... on friday I got a great Bugatti Veyron after having made $4255 this-last/month and even more than ten/k last-month. this is definitely the most rewarding Ive had. I began this three months/ago and almost immediately started bringing in minimum $86... per-hour. I follow this website,, Detail Here

Anne Bizzul

Harry Connick Jr told you a joke about two 10 yr old boys & cir***cision. but I can't remember the punch line. I thought it was really funny. Please help.

lesley watson

Hello is everyone at The Ellen Show sleeping? Have you not seen Sophia Grace's Music Video? Why has it not been shown on the show?
Please don't tell me it's because Rosie is not shown much. Let's get real here, Sophia does not need Rosie.

julie north

OMG Sophia Grace's music video and song is GREAT. I just can't believe it wasn't premiered on your show first.

Geraldine Hearn

Tea Time -Too funny! I'm laughing at myself, because I'm posting while watching. OMG that's to many cats!

Bob

I don't know why I cannot play those shows

Bob