You know that little microphone button next to your keyboard when you type a text message? That's so you can "Talk to Text." Ellen tried it out in her monologue.

Comments

Dominique McClain

I HATE THE VOICE THINGY, BUT MY DAD ALWAYS MANAGES TO GET IT RIGHT, IT'S SO ANNOYING!

xcbxcbeyew34

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MìxedSìngle.Çom ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.

barkley05

my friend's ex-wife makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her pay check was $16739 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

For more details please visit this site

Misrak Gebremariam

Hello Dear ELLEN, First and foremost i would like to say i love you and your Shaw.Dear, i really don't have much words to express what i have a big respect for you. i am a Mother of Two little Boy's the fist one is 2 years old and the second little is just 5 Months. I was trying many times to contact with you but i couldn't. please if it is possible i want to talk to with you.
Always yours Hopeful Misrak.
God Bless you.

futavo15

just as Barry said I didn't know that a mom can profit $8517 in 4 weeks on the computer. have you read this web link Detail Here

DONNA DUEBBE

HI ELLEN I AM A MOTHER OF 6 I HAVE A SONG WHO IS BLIND AND WANTS A BIG COMPUTER I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND MY SON GRADUSTED HIGH SCHOOL HES A SWEET BOY AND HE WANTS A PLAY 3 I JUST DONTHAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ONE MY SON IS A WONDER MAN HES 18 YRS OLD I AM SO PROUD OF HIM ME AND MY HUSBAND HER WE LOVE YOUR SHOW YOUR A SWEET LADY AND I LIVE IN SPRING CITY TN AND I WISH U ALL THE BEST WISH I COULD DO MORE FOR MY SON TY U ALL SO MUCH

rita

HII ELLEN !!!! in Portugal we don't have technology.. ok just kidding.. we are only in crisis!!!!:O do you ever visited Portugal? we have na amazing sun,nice people, good beaches, good food, the delicious WINE from douro and Porto, this are the names of some citys .. and the music FADO . listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zreA3NgiPYE and you have more MARIZA CRUZ and AMALIA RODRIGUES!!

Victoria Blyther

Ok everybody lets help this baby and her family out please. They can use all our love and support, so please let's dig a little deep and show em love and support. Thanks

Shauna RULES-Wilms Tumor Drools
On January 15, 2013 our youngest daughter Shauna Quinn was diagnosed with Wilms Tumor. Cancer! As parents of such a beautiful little princess we could not gather why she was chosen to endure such a great task and were devastated by the news. Since we have embarked on this journey, we know that Go...
Page: 330 like this
Like · · Share · Promote · about a minute ago ·

Janessa Fyfe

I thought your latest show about the talking text was so funny! I also thought you should know that Apple makes some other great products with great features too.

My son made this you tube video and I thought it could really help you! ha ha

valorie pollard

hi there ellen i love your show i love when you dance an play the music god bless you

Wayne Campbell

I have a peeve against Wrother candy ads. They show a young girl lured into a shop by an older man. He gives her a candy, obviously luring her over.
HOW wrong is that! I emailed the Wrother company, but no reply and ads still show.
Take a look Ellen, do you see a what I am seeing in the ad too?

DEBBIE CHILDERS

Ellen,
You are way too funny! Love Sophia Grace & Rosie with Harry C jr.today!He looked great in his TuTu &Tierra** I thought your opening was just a joke about Swiss vitamins, but there was a real commercial about them from Walgreens! LOL.I just want to tell you,I admire your kindness & humanity towards others. I use to be the same way..but Ive been unemployed off & on this past year & no medical & I have such knee pain daily & its hard to walk anywhere, so I sit in the house all day & I guess its made me angry & very irritable. I watch how kind you are every day & I try to follow in your footsteps..but I am failing at it". I need to contain my frustrations so I stop taking them out on people I love. I am thankful for my daughters & grandchildren & my close friend I live with.Witout him..I donot know where I would be living now. Again..Thank you for making me laugh & cry while enjoying you & your show. Never change Ellen! ♥ ♥ Debbie

Geraldine Hearn

I can't see the captures on the side when Ellen is dancing. And I can't fine when Tony was was scared to death yesterday. That was the Best scare ever. I'm going to talk text someone to find out how much I can get for my antique cell phone. oops! I can't.

GAIL KITTNER

Ellen i watch your show every day. It"s truley the only thing that makes me smile.. Keep doing what you do. THANK YOU. But i could relate with the texting. I grew up were books told you what and how to do. And these days i still don't know how to do all the fancy things they have out. But i have one of those phones you peck each letter. But a Horse Bit off my thumb and my pecking is even harder,, so yes i understand and had a good laugh. THANK YOU GAIL FROM SPRING HILL FL