Gru Scares Tony -- The GIF!

Ellen had her new friend, Gru from "Despicable Me," scare DJ Tony, and we thought the moment was totally GIFable

Comments

Sharon Proulx

Ellen....I miss Tony and his laughter...is he coming back to your show?

1 Reply
parina16

upto I saw the draft ov $5000, I accept that my best friend woz actualy erning money in their spare time on their apple labtop.. there neighbour has done this for only about seven months and a short time ago repayed the loans on there villa and bourt a great Bugatti Veyron. we looked here, Detail Here

xczvzxeyeyw547

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

capewell09

my classmate's mom makes $74 an hour on the internet. She has been without a job for ten months but last month her pay check was $18067 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

Bertha Roper

"Laugh out Loud" You know how to cheer me up always! "Hilarious"

Starr

Hahahahahaha!!!! This is too funny!!! Made my day :D

Anita McCants

Love it! I cracked up all over again :^D

Tia Estelle Thurman

Ellen is the Best !! Too funny ;)