Athena C. from Guelph, Ontario sent in this photo of her 10-month-old kitty. She loves to explore. Can you spot where she's exploring today? Write your caption below in the comments! Then, check out more Some Kitty's Watching You photos here!

watching-kitty

Comments

(Page 1 of 18) 1234567Older
Debbie

Kitty is in the 'catserole dish'. heehee

kathy m. foley

Wheres The Kitty? Uh-Oh, just drinking from the tap, she'll think I want a bath!!!!!

Patti Casey

So I clawed the curtain and you put my dinner down the what ??

Beth Hajek

HELP, im going down the drain!

Susan Aylward

Almost done cleaning the dirty dishes!

Susan Aylward

Just keep walking, nothing to see here!

Leslie Orlick

"Just check'in the plumbing out"

Linda Rusch

Oh no! I didn't mean that I wanted a bath!!!

betsy messina

Mommy thinks its bath time.Hee Hee this is the purrrfect place to hide, she'll never find me here.

Amy Tucker

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On saturday I bought a great new audi from earning $8012 this month. this is actually the best-work I have ever had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out http://Buzz95.com

Sharon Gallagher

PLEEAASSEE! Don't turn on the disposal thingy!!

Jamie Sherman

I have a 13 year old cat, who has been named after Mickey Mantle. Mickey weighs 15 pounds and loves going in a bag where ever I go. He loves to be with me trying on clothes, or outside having coffee. Not one person has ever guessed what is in the bag? The smiles from ear to ear once they see what is in my bag. Mickey travels in a huge paper bag where ever and when ever I go too. Please go to Mickey and Jamie love story!! I have been trying to get him on Ellen's show, for the last 11 seasons. It has never happened obviously, please, please, before he passes away. My kids have always said I love Mickey more than them. My comment to them is he never talks back. We were at the Mall of America and his bag broke. I went into Louis Vuitton and asked for a big paper bag. They said they never give them away unless you buy some thing. When they saw Mickey, they gave me a bag to carry him. Please, go to : Mickey and Jamie love story: I have been praying for this to happen forever. I pray every friday, at Shabbat too. Fondly, Jamie and Mickey

Ann Marie Stelma Graff

She's in the sink....
The caption is.... I just needed a quick rinse.

Jennifer Unv

Start working at home with Google! Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. Useful Reference http://goo.gl/w7ceUX
WORK LESS EARN MORE

Linda Henson

How'd you find me, I thought I blended in so well.

(Page 1 of 18) 1234567Older