Ellen's wife was the guest for a very special day on Ellen, and talked about her work with horses, and how she's helping at-risk kids.

Learn more about Compton Jr. Posse here.

Comments

Haula

Ellen I love u so much I live in israil and I wish that I can meet u one day I love u and u make me so happy and I got so atacht to u and you're show naw I can't go to sleep before I see all you're videos you make me so happy I love u

Jan Rumberger

Portia, please look the website of another great horsewoman and animal lover who has created an amazing character she uses to reach children on everything from disabilities to bullying, and much more. The character is Rugby Jones, her corgi who sustained a spinal injury who learned to use a wheelchair for a dog. Site is www.rugbyjones.com and the woman behind it is Claudia Broome. Both you and Ellen need to meet this special lady and my good friend. Thanks for what you do as well! Sincerely, Jan Rumberger

Roberta "Robyn" Guindon

I love kids AND animals so much! We LOVE you too Ellen! Thank you Portia and Ellen and everyone else who is involved with this worthy cause! Many Blessings!!

cheryl      Lasonde

I would like the Ellen Show to view and post my daughters message to the world. You-tube video titled: Athena's Prayer 2012 and she wants to introduce some of her talent to the world : you-tube video titled: little Miss Georgia 2012. Tell Mrs Portia Degeneres that I applaud her efforts, because after you view these videos, Its all about the children. This child is in a safe house for domestic violence survivors, but she knows that God is Good, and she trust that the world can get it right. Stay encouraged and stay in support of the children. God cares for you so Pay it Forward, the Youth are well worth It!

lital

my co-worker's step-sister makes $88 every hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $14110 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

Efi Inan

Hi , this is Efi fan of yours ;))
I don't want money or give away .. I just need medical service dog
Due to my anxiety panic attack .. I have 2 lovely
Kids and amazing husband but if you don't have this problem
No one in the world will understand you
I am not crazy !! But sadly most insurance doesn't cover
That kind of sickness .. I need a companion
When I go out I fell safe!! Lots things to talk about
Animals behivors and their response when you
Stuck in the citation ..MY WISH FROM YOU
TO HAVE A MEDICAL SERVICE DOG ( which I can not afford to get,
Please please save my life ,!丿

Starr

Portia is such a beautiful person, inside and out. And I love her haircut. Very sexy.

Endurance M. Biemba

Hi Ellen,
Love your show so much, I am a first time mom living in africa. you do a lot for people and thats awesome Ellen. I have sent some emails to you please read them, i really need your help. your wife looks great.
Endurance from zambia.

JoAnn Webb

Ellen, I love watching your show and what you are doing for other people! It is so exciting to see you give things away. I have sent you several emails, but never heard from you. I wish you all the best ever! I am 69 years old and I have never seen anyone do what you do. Keep up the good work!

tom vogel

i'd love to see john butler trio perform on ellen!!