It was a star-studded cast for Ellen's soap opera "The Tales of our Yesterday's Tomorrows," with Ellen, Jennifer Aniston and Portia de Rossi! But there were more surprises that some of the cast didn't even know about — Jen's own father, John Aniston, who has starred in "Days of Our Lives" since 1986 — made a cameo! Jen didn't know her father would be part of the skit — it was a complete surprise!

"Daddy!" she exclaimed as John walked in the door, the audience cheering.

"I know you girls think that I am your father," he said to Ellen and Portia. "But I'm not. I'm her father!" he said, pointing to Jen.

"Hi Daddy!" she screamed as she gave him a bear hug. Dressed, all the while, in a French maid's outfit.

Check out this video of Jennifer's awkward reunion with "Friends" Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox, and a few other surprise visitors. Plus, find out if there will be a real reunion, and why Jen lies about her age!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
hazel

I have always been a fan of Ellen. Ellen is the nicest person in Hollowood,,,she has a sweet spirit, I DONT SEE ANY MEANESS IN HER EVER,not only that ,she is very beautiful,all that and then she is the number one funny girl,she is never vulgar or smutty,I call her a class act and I would choose her as a friend...I bet her family is so proud of her

Marine Bertheau

Never laugh that much in such a little period of time ! That's Ellen, she has a gift :)

Kathie

I think Ellen is a national treasure-she can brighten up even the gloomiest of days. I love Jennifer Aniston - shame on Brad Pitt for being such a pig!!!

hasrat

hello hru friends

Rich

Jen looks maid to be laid in that outfit. What a hottie....

linda boyce tibbets

love you both- Ellen & Jen !

june ames

Ellen , u make my day,i laught so hard and stay happy all the time, i'm 69 yrs. , and if it wasn't for you and your show, it would be a sad day. love your show. thanks for all the laugh's and cheer's. you are just awesome...God Bless you forever.
June, who was raised in Santa Barbara, and Summerland,Calif.

morley york

i faithfully watch ellen everyday,and i commend ellen and those involved for all they do for so many people,god bless those in Oklahoma,our prayers here in Columbus ohio go out to them.Ellen all i can say is keep up the great work you are the greatest and funniest,and i am a faithfull fan, my girl thinks its funny i wont go no where till ellen is over.

Gail Ehrlich

I may not have a lot of money, BUT, Portia, honey, you need a refund. Your last lift was a bad one. If I could afford one and got one like that.I would sue the doctor.

Pattycakes

I love Ellen.

CatDog

I'm both an Ellen fan and a Days of Our Lives fan. So I love when this soap opera plays on the show. Makes me laugh every time. Very Funny! Thank you Ellen for putting a smile on my face today.

Sue La Vergne

Ellen: On your show today (5/22), you said you like to decorate homes. Could you come decorate my home for me? My carpeting is 32 years old, it needs painting inside and out, and lots of work I cannot do because I am disabled. Help!

Anita McCants

When I saw this on TV earlier today I did not know that
that handsome man was Jennifer Aniston's dad. Now that
I know this and watching it again it's making me all
teary eyes.

Birdie

Absolutely fantastic! Keep up the good vibes Ellen :D

Bob Pack

Leviticus... that's all I have to say. An abomination unto the Lord thy God.

1 Reply