Check into Viggle

With the Viggle app, you can check-in to the Ellen DeGeneres Show and win big! Find out more here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Dorena

Hi,
I watch the Ellen show daily since it was first televised.
I see people winning all kinds of things and also people coming on the show and receiving all kinds of thing ( money,gift cards,trips,tickets,etc.)
Can you please tell me how this is done? I have tried so many times over the years to figure it out on the website and I have actually got as far as entering my name,email,etc.,however when it asks to download a picture of myself I do not exactly know how to do this as I am not tech savvy and if you don't send photo you can't go any farther.
I would love to get a response to this email.
Thank you greatly for your time.
Best, Dorena

Sandra Cook

when i retired 3 yrs ago, i said, "now i can watch Ellen every day, and I have. Love the jokes and the compassion shown to so many in need.

Leo

Check out http://www.viggleboy.com/ to get daily bonus check in schedule and learn the tricks to maximize your Viggle points...

Barbara Hallock

My daughter got accepted to Alvernia University in Reading PA. I got knocked down to part time at my job and my husband(Kayla's step dad)got laid off and her dad is not working(cant say too much about him....lazy ass)I have no idea how im going to make this happen!! I cant even get a bank account because of my bad credit. Been trying my best to keep our house let alone put her through college. I don't want anything for myself, just help for my daughter Kayla Mullin. Thank you... ( living on hot dogs mom) Barbara Mullin Hallock

Janice Hawkins

Hello Ellen, My name is Janice Hawkins. I am disabled and I have tried every where to get my septic tank fixed. No luck, the old one the tree in the front yard the roots blocks it. So I have a big hole in the backyard so that I can flush my toilet. I need help.

Kingsley

Hi Ellen, My name is Kingsley from *****ia, I just want you to know I love your show, I wait till 11pm every night to watch it though I know I'm always a few episodes behind. I love what you're doing for the people, God bless You

Miki Gil

Ellen,
Thank you for the laughter , tears, & the moment you share in your show & the help you give me.. I am Miki Gil from New Jersey... I join Viggle on my ipod... It tells how much I watched TV.. & I love watching Ellen .. You Ellen... & I watch Steve Harvey too. Well, You made this year a great year.. I lost my dad last year to lung-bone cancer as of June 11, 2012.. I have to say you feel good giving back to others.& I feel great giving back to all the angels who gave to me last year when I was alone struggling with my dad sickness, appointments & then his death.. I had strangers my neighbor Blanca, & Alicia Senior Citizen provided his rides to the doctors &The nurse s & my beloved sister Miriam Kolpack who was afar but close checking everyday to helped US. Even though she dealing with her husband's sickness. I love her.. Today I am at peace.. I have my dad's dog Lucky (Bordie Collie-rescue from shelter).. in Great company... & your show & you make my day.. I love you Ellen... THANK YOU!!Please email me!!

Chelsie. Noland

Now I giggle viggle,

LYDIA FRANCO

I don't have the ability to sign up on viggle, because I don't have access to a smartphone...BUT, I would love to have the chance to win "ANYTHING" from you, Ellen, you're the smile for the day hero :)

Katy

I so wish I could play along to this game! Unfortunate I can only make phone calls with my Android (the extra for internet is a little expensive!). It's great to see so many amazing prizes being given away to people who deserve help! :)

Michele Hardesty

I have been emailing Ellen for almost 3 years to help my daughter, son-in-law, and family (4 kids, ages 8, 7, 2, and
8 mos). They live near Wilmington OH (high unemployment area). My son-in-law has had about 10 jobs in the 8 yrs they've been together, he's had at 6 jobs in the last 2 yrs. Most of them have been part-time. Right now he's starting another new job. They live in a trailer that black mold has been found in their walls - the landlord doesn't want to help much. The children (especially the 2 yr old) have health problems, because of it, but she can't get help for this, either. One of the vans they have (a 2000 Montana) has to be "jumped" every time they want to use it, has no A/C, and other problems. The other one (a 2004 Kia) the A/C has gone out on them (just a couple of months after purchasing it this year). I know that Ellen helps a lot of people & my daughter sure could use some help/a break. We have been helping as much as we can. I am a Government employee and going to be furloughed for 11 days soon.

I have just downloaded Viggle and hope I can get it to work properly.

I watch Ellen every day. I love her. Thank you for listening.

Susan L Byrne

Hi Ellen I have a flip phone yes a flip phone I just turned 60 yes 60 ( Irepeat myself because these little facts BLOW me away . ) My friend tells me I must upgrade yet i have not a job so I can upgrade I take care of my Grandkids while their Mom. my daughter. cuts hair and tries to make all the bill get paid and csuch.. of course we are not making it it it breaks my heart I am not working to help with finances . got off track her I just wanted to hool into Viggle and am sad I cannot I am at the library, my favorite place so i can use their computer we do not have internet. God Bless and I tell my 6 year old grandson while dropping Him off at school to BE KIND TO ALL OF HIS FRIENDS AND TEACHERS' Thanks Ellen I do love you, Sincerely, Susan Byrne

Denease Tomblinson

Hi Ellen,
Just want to say that I am a big big big big fan of yours, love your TV show,Great work!!! For me and my family we are always looking forward for 6:00pm Time In Jamaica, just to sit and watch Ellen show which you always make us Laugh, after a long day from work a smile on our face is all we need to help releases all the stress in our life. keep up the Good work that you are doing and continue to make us smile are better yet laugh out hard. love you Ellen.

Denease Tomblinson

Hi Ellen,

Dana Senior

My phone SUCKS lol...just got it and I can't download anything!! My phone not compatible with `Heads Up` not compatible with Viggle!! So much more!! Just venting!! HAHAHAHA YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
I have written and sent you numerous emails, pics, videos but I`ll hear from ya if I hear from ya!! I am enjoying the hour every day, makes me smile and laugh out loud! Thank you!
Dana