Ellen rescued these two adorable puppies! They're currently residing at Spot L.A., where they're waiting to be adopted. If you can provide a home for these two sweet pups, contact the incredible people at Spot L.A., right here.

Comments

loretta oneel

i wish i could adopt one of those puppies, but i don't live in California anymore

MAry Jane

I could take one......I have a cat named Alejandro..who thinks he is a dog......might be a problem with 2. He is a s big a s a dog even...but roo for one more...

Veronica Smithson

Oh I want them!

Barbara

Hi Ellen, oh I wish I could. I live in Vancouver BC, Canada and unfortunately that is a little too far away to come and get the most adorable puppy I have ever seen. Thank you for what you have done in trying to find homes for these beauties. Please update us on their parents.

Tiffany ONeill

hi Ellen , first of all you and your show are absolutely fabulous. I am writing today because I could really use your help. I am owned by a kohana cat one of 18 ever in existence on this planet. If you look up his breed you will find they are thought to be extinct. This was a natural mutation and breed with the sphinx however because of health problems they are no longer breed. my little man is very happy extremely social However he has quite a few ailments. Today he was rushed to emergency hospital and in an incubator hopefully nothing too serious however will cost me and my mother well over $5000. Can you please help

Manon

Hey Ellen!

I wish I could adopt them, but my parents won't let me ='(
I already wanna have a dog my whole life, every year I write "dog" on my wishlist for Christmas and my birthday, but it didn't work out yet.

And there's an other problem: I live in The Netherlands and not in America...
So that's gonna be a bit more difficult...

I totally love your show and I watch it every day (Here in The Netherlands we are a little behind, about 2-4 weeks)!!!

Bye Ellen!

Greets Manon

Ana Maria Aguayo

I wish you success in the adoption process and all the best to the puppies! Saludos from another dog lover living in CHILE!

Rachael Edwards

Such beautiful little pups! I hope they get adopted soon!

asia thompson

wish i could , but cant :(

Dalles J

Are these the PTSD puppies for my inquire about a service dog?