After rehearsal, flight school was in session! Ellen tested her skills at piloting a remote controlled helicopter. Not bad!

Comments

eteine08

upto I saw the bank draft ov $4047, I did not believe that my friend woz actualy bringing home money in their spare time on their apple laptop.. there neighbour has done this less than twelve months and a short time ago repayed the dept on their condo and bourt a top of the range Fiat Multipla. read more at,........... WEP6.COM

Laurence

This is a man I thought did something really great and I don't know exactly what I'm doing posting this on your site but still I feel like he did a great job and his other videos are very fun and hilarious. I had to share this somewhere and I'm going to continue to do it so everyone knows about.
copy this link and search the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsIOoXG_gmo

Ali

This vine vids dont work! >:{

Andrea Lisa Thom

Dear Ellen,
I love your show and I DVR it even when I am able to watch. I do this just in case I get pulled away for some reason so I still get to see everything.I just have a hard time getting caught up. I caught your helicopter piloting online. I have been trying to find my(big for his age)grandson Austin who will be 6 on June 20th a helicopter that is semi easy for him to fly for a reasonable price could you find out where you got yours and forward site to me. I would appreciate it. I have been unlucky in my search.Thank you he would be so excited.

Simona

Dear Ellen,
I am a 13 year old girl living in Slovakia (a very small landlocked country in the middle of Europe) In life skills class we got an assesment task to chose our most inspirational person we know; our "idol" . I instantly knew who to chose. Yes, i picked you! Knearly my whole class knew who you are and they were like "OMG I love Ellen! She is so funny and generous to everyone" I dont think that you are going to reed this post well if I get somehow lucky and you do I just wanted to tell you that you are so inspirational and I love your show so much! I would also like to thank your amazing staff crew!
I would love to get a chance and someday hug you and thank you for everything you do!
You are amazing!!!
Simona

Starr

That looks like fun! My turn!!! ^^

natalia acosta

hehehehe.. funny and i love Ellen's tennis nike shoes..