He showed off his skills to Ellen by impersonating some major stars. How many could you guess?

Comments

aaranisa hargrave

hello ellen, although i desperately need help i will no longer beg for attention or put my personal business online. you have so many people trying to get noticed. i read some of the stories and almost everyone has a situation. i will continue to watch your show because you always make me laugh. i pray that god continues to bless you so that you can continue to bless others. love you ellen you're the best.

PHIL GILLS

GREAT DAYTIME TV !!!!!

eteine08

my best friend's mom makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her check was $12696 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site =-=-=.,.,.,.=-=-=WEP6.COM

Eva Skripova

Ellen,
Look what at this, ha-ha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb86oRR9Mgs Mr. Wrong
2:20min, 4:25 min

Elizabeth Boria-Rodriguez

Love your shows and I am a very #1 fan of yours in Puerto Rico (PR). I wonder why PR is not listed in your address state list, since we get to watch your show thru Cable TV. My biggest wish is to attend one of your shows one of these days; hope I can make it!!!! Receive my respect and all my love. Wishing U the best always ;-D

Kristin Lunde

Hi! I just love your show. Unfortunate they do not show your program on norwegian television at the moment, but I follow you on Facebook. I have been a huge fan of you for a long time and Wonder if it is possible to receive a picture of you with your autograph? I have written to you about this earlier but I guess I am not the only one! I hope you some day come to Norway. I think you will love it here! Love from; Kristin Lunde, Steinspranget 67, 1156 Oslo, Norway

Starr

OMG both of you are awesome at doing impressions! I really enjoyed this clip :)

zeleria

Hi Ellen we are the mixtronice3 , please watch our video on youtube we really want to be on your show , it's our dream ,

Ellen Thank you