This is almost too incredible to be real. These boaters found they had some very interesting company behind their boat. So cool.

Comments

mari

Love Ellen she always make me lough :) ^_^ thanks lord to borned her :D lmao

eteine08

my best friend's mom makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her check was $12696 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

Jen Gannon

M kids loved when you were speaking Whale. They kept making me rewind it.

Starr

ELLEN SPEAKING WHALE!!! Cracks me up every single time XD that was a really cool video and some great footage. I think I'd be a little scared to do that lol

Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alj6G_oFY4E (orca whales approach our kayak (YouTube))

That's a link to our footage of an even more 'intimate' encounter with wild orca whales - from a sea kayak even... you'll be impressed!

Bec

Amazing! =)

Yenise Matos
Yenise Matos

Sorry here si the Link of the video I am talking about.

Yenise Matos

This video Was taken in Guanica, PR. My Beutiful Island. it Was Like three weeks ago. These videos were captured By some fishers here in PR. Hope u Like it. The video was all over the. News.

April

Ellen wanted to meet the person(s) that took this video. Here is a video by a Connecticut news station (WFSB) that interviewed the people that took the video.

Laura And Rich Howrd

Ellen
It was a once in a lifetime encounter and we would LOVE to tell you and your viewers more about it
We talked to your producers, Ellen, now we would like to talk with you...call us anytime....we will be on the first flight out to LA. Tons more video to see.
Rich and Laura Howard
Oceans of Images Photography
Glad you enjoyed the "Surfing Killer Whales"

Richard Bloem

Ellen, your like of the Killer Whale video is understandable, but this is not normal behavior. It has happened to me twice both times in Cabo San Lucas. Both times they had calves close by and they were not surfing alongside my boat such as a Dolphin will do, but herding my boat away from their calves. As you can see they come dangerously close to the boat. This is not a good thing and is very scary when it happens. By the way, Killer Whales are actually members of the Dolphin family.

Sandy Spinelli

Oh my goodness, I wish I was on that boat. That is a dream come true, where were they.. Love, love it.

Marie Gordon

This was a once in a life time op. AMAZING !!!!