In his blockbuster movies, he seems to be fearless, but what's the one thing Will Smith said terrifies him? Mice.

"I'm brave for my kids and strong, but if there's a mouse, Jada gotta deal with it," he joked. "Rats are okay, or a possum – but a mouse, ahh! Even now I'm getting nervous thinking about it."

Ellen asked, "Have you ever held a mouse?" -- leading him to look over his shoulder, expecting a scare.

"I'm good with snakes," he explained. "Willow has a boa constrictor… but mice? Whew!"

Looks like we know how to scare Will next time he's here!

In other news – Will's son Jaden explained he is not trying to emancipate himself from the Smith home. "The thing that people don't get is everything at his house is free, so I can get anything and everything I want at his house," he joked. "So I think I'm gonna be there for 20 or 30 more years!"

So where'd the rumor come from?

"I think I made a joke in Tokyo [at a press conference]," said Will. "My baby boy, he's never leaving me, ever!"

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Myrel

OMG! I just killed one big mice with the mop and hammer :)

Gift Bassey

I am a *****ian and i adore Ellen, i watch almost all her episodes. I wish i could be previledged to be on her show.

1 Reply
Courtney

I just love Will Smith and his family. From what we know, Will is just such a good man, Husband and Father. Jada and him are raising such respectful, well mannered, well rounded children. I am in love with Jaden! 15 years his senior I have such a crush on that cutie! I love hearing and seeing anything and everything having to do with the Smith's! :)

Bilal Hussain

HEY WILL WHAT UP,I am also afraid of mice don't worry about it every one is afraid of something so be cool

Luciano Da Vinci

Two weeks ago the big Will Smith news was how he snubbed Quentin Tarantino for the Django role, because Will Smith doesn't "do" movies that have more than just him as the actor. He got a lot of backlash from American public because of that snobbery. Anyone else think this is all just some fake stories he made up to spin the backlash and try to appear normal again?

Roy Martin

Not afraid of mice. Currently, I have to get rid of the ones which make their way into our home. I can deal with spiders as long as I got spray available. What I'm afraid of? Boogers! That's right, and I said it. I'm afraid of "boogers". I managed a hotel at night. If anyone came in with a knife or gun, I'd take them on, no problem. But if someone had a booger at the end of their finger, I'm gonna help them carry out, since their one hand is busy, anything they want!!!

Bertha Roper

I am scared of mice too! I agree with Will Smith you can keep the mice away! I will lose it completely! LOL

john liboon

Will Smith is musophobic. Each one of us has our own fear.

LUCY PAGAN

WELL, TO ALL U SO CALL BRAVE MAN. OR WOMEN. ME FOR ONE, COME UP TO ME WITH A KNIFE, A GUN, N I WILL FIGHT TILL THE END. BUT A MOUSE? ****! I WILL RUN. LOL. AN OFFENDER, U CAN SOME TIMES TELL HIS INTENSION. BUT A MOUSE? HAS A MIND OF THERE OWN. LOL. IT'S ALL GOOD WILL! THANK U!

dria

Give me a break. We have some sick people out there. The man made a comment about a fear of his. That does not have anything to do with his money, how he raises his kids, his life style---nothing. We all have some sort of phobia. Maybe the previous people have a phobia of success, money and a kick-ass lifestyle.

1 Reply
Dottie

I agree 150% with Will. You can give me a snake, a spider or anything else, but if I see a mouse, I will hurt you to get away from it. They scare me to death..

P Y O A

He's full of it. I had pet white rats that people mistook for mice. He's going to flip out at the site of them and I tell him they are rats and he's over it? Why would her daughter have a pet boa. His little monster has to get live mice to feed the damn thing. Of course he's never home to see what his brats are up to. Oh, neither are the kids. They are galavanting globally on their own.

john

First, Ellen is a degenerate and Will Smith is a great Actor! Other than than that.... Heck Yes!

D.Williams

You never hear Will speak much about his older son? He's always speakin about the two kids of his and Jada, whats up with that Will? you do have another child even though he is grown you should bring his name up whenever you are speaking about Your kids.He is still yours!!!!

1 Reply
Debbie Cardwell

I am SO with you on this, Will! I am absolutely terrified of them. But I don't draw the line at mice. For me it is almost anything in the rodent family! I understand!!

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older