In his blockbuster movies, he seems to be fearless, but what's the one thing Will Smith said terrifies him? Mice.

"I'm brave for my kids and strong, but if there's a mouse, Jada gotta deal with it," he joked. "Rats are okay, or a possum – but a mouse, ahh! Even now I'm getting nervous thinking about it."

Ellen asked, "Have you ever held a mouse?" -- leading him to look over his shoulder, expecting a scare.

"I'm good with snakes," he explained. "Willow has a boa constrictor… but mice? Whew!"

Looks like we know how to scare Will next time he's here!

In other news – Will's son Jaden explained he is not trying to emancipate himself from the Smith home. "The thing that people don't get is everything at his house is free, so I can get anything and everything I want at his house," he joked. "So I think I'm gonna be there for 20 or 30 more years!"

So where'd the rumor come from?

"I think I made a joke in Tokyo [at a press conference]," said Will. "My baby boy, he's never leaving me, ever!"

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Marilda

Por que Ellen está reprisando o programa??

Lauren-Joy

will smith!!!! yeah!!!

MICE!!!!

i LOOOVE mice!!! they're SOOO cute. f*** u will smith!!!!

Chrissy

This man doesn't age

natalie weeks

I'm with Will on the mice! They're gross, sneaky, and quick!! I once had a neighbor come get a dead mouse out of my kitchen lol, I can't stand them dead OR alive.

(Ms.) RJ Morss

Awwwwwwww I agree with Ellen, mice aren't scary at all - they're sweet and cute. I love mice. What I'm afraid of are roaches and beetle type bugs bigger than ladybugs. Yet, I don't like to kill them, so if (God forbid) I should see one in my home, I just take a cup and scoop them up and throw them outside where they belong. :^)

Christiana Akonom

I thought his fear would have been spiders, I hate spiders, but mice. I think mice are cute, rats are far more scary because they are black and big and can carry diseases. I think it is good to see celebrities show their real side, so now his fans can relate.

anthony garza

Make that 2 things will smith is terrified of - mice and monogamy!

Blanca

LOL... My husband will be glad to know he isn't the only man afraid of mice. And lizard, snakes, frogs.....

Vilma

I'm also desperately afraid of mice. I can't even see them on TV. I get a weird feelig inside. So I know what Will means. The movie "Steward Little" I couldn't even watch that. But big animals I'm not to scared.

Milinda Jenkins

Will and Jaden Smith are so amazing together, I would love to be at their house for 1 hour. So loving and geniune. That was one of the best shows Ellen has had. My daughters and I are like that, children know when there is true love and respect.

Leilani

Jaden is SO SO SO SO Cute <33

mutonyi agnes

Hahaha! Will, here in Africa we share beds with mice so.....

norw30@yahoo.com

The Interview with Will Smith was just too funny!! A tiny mouse makes him jump!! LOL!!! That's great!! :) Maybe we can help him by breaking his fear with him holding a pet hamster!! But I know what he means...I'm deathly scared of spiders! I can handle mice, snakes but no spiders!! Will Smith is a great actor and I've watched him since Fresh Prince of Bel Air!! Ellen is great as well I love the show and all the guests she has on!! One thing tho what's gonna happen if Jada isn't home at the time and Will sees a mouse!!! Have cell phone on had!! Thanks for everything you give to your fans Will your a GREAT person!!

Joe Bantu Bestman