"The Big Bang Theory" cutie Kaley Cuoco stopped by to chat about tattoos -- telling us that her usually conservative dad recently got inked and is quite proud of it! Plus, she showed off her own... a Chinese symbol for faith.

"It's a tramp stamp," Kaley laughed. "I forgot about it, too. It's been a long time." Kaley was only 17 when she got inked. "I was trying to be cool," she explained. "I know, so dumb… but, I forgot I even had it. It's way far back there. It's kinda far back. It hurts my neck now to see back there."

bad-tattoo-gallery

Comments

james

Mike: about an hour ago
"What a shame she got inked. I thought she was a classy lady, but like all tattooed women she looks like nothing more than trailer trash." Your comment usually comes from punk ich losers. Most guys that use the term tramp stamp for the tat on the back, regardless if they are, usually come from mindless morons that either have a low paying job or still live at home with mommy and daddy or by the chance they have a high paying job b/c said mommy/daddy paid for college and they have come from money and earn a lot of money, they think they can look down their noses at other people. That's when I blast them in the jaw and send them to the ground. I don't take disrespect very well. Could be the bi-polar and the years of special training I have invested in that allows me to do that to punks like that. and speaking of $$, this actress that is being spoken of, makes her money. and the majority of those haters are just that. kool aid drinking pixie stix snorting losers.

Carl Popham

Having a little tattoo with a positive message isn't necessarily dumb, and it can even be aesthetically pleasing. Now, if it had the name of an ex-boyfriend on it, I could see the inherent problem of that, especially if you happen to be Taylor Swift! :)

Butch

i'm 47 and have many tattoos, i dont shove my tattoos in someones face just like i wouldnt want someone to shove their opinion on me. my tattoos represent an event, time, or celebration in my life. people keep videos and pictures of events, times, and celebrations in their lives, i just choose to keep my reminders with me permanently. if everyone accepted others, without judging, the world would be a much better place.

Cary

Speaking of Big Bang...I'd like to give Kaley Cuoco one!

wisdomVSknowledge

She is totally awesome. She proved her acting skills without riding on her father's coat tail. Without her The Bag Bang Theory would just be "The Little Snap, Crackle, Pop Concept". Yes, I know Sheldon would disagree.

Stephen Bass

Kaley is one lady I have respect for out in that zoo called Hollywood. Not only is she great looking, she is also not linked to drugs, Lohan-like antics, scandals or any other unladylike behavior. I do not think you will see Kaley pregnant by a "boy friend" or "fiance" because "they are so much in love and want to show the world their love" or any other such b.s.

Mary

My youngest daughter at 16 and without permission began getting tattoos because her doctors told her it would not be safe for her as a Type I Diabetic, so she immediately had to have as many as possible. First there were winged fairies on her left breast, then a dagger down her right side, some butterflies, and then this huge fire-breating dragon running up her right side with its head on her breast and a ring of fire around her right nipple. We all know what that is going to look like in 40 years, a mutant giraffe drinking water from a burning pond on the plains of Africa. Then she had her whole back done with a tiger chasing a dragon. I don't begin to understand her choices and, believe it or not, some have been worse than the body art.

1 Reply
Jerry

She has the Chinese symbol for soup on her butt, just ask Sheldon. He peeked.

Aaron

I'm surprised Kaley's tattoo hadn't come up earlier. BBT refers to it in one episode and runs it as a gag. Awesome ep. Sheldon: "Why do you have 'Soup' tattooed on your ass?"

Juan Carlos

I've got to be honest, and say that Kaley's very beautiful. Total babe. I love the fact that she has a tattoo in a naughty place, or as it's called, a "Tramp Stamp."

nat

Isn't it funny she's in the news a lot?