We've narrowed it down to the best of the best! You've voted, Ellen has picked her favorites, and now it's time to choose a winner! Vote for your favorite video below, and watch Ellen to see what moment came out on top!

Comments

Maria

Tony parking his car;)

Patricia Langhurst

My favorite Ellen moment was the first time the camera went to Lisa Jarmon in the audience. She was completely enjoying the music and the show and the priceless expression of joy on her face truly reflected how Ellen affects millions of people every day. I love everything Ellen did for her and I dont know her, nor am I a black woman, but those moments with this uninhibited, happy lady were the most memorable of all the shows and I have watched every day for years.

Courtney

Hi Ellen, I wanted to vote for my favorite Ellen Moment but I didn't see it listed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED when a little girl wrote a song and played the piano as a wedding song for you and Portia. I think it was titled "Once upon a dream"
I kept it on my dvr for weeks and watched it over and over and over again. Amazing.
Love you Ellen!!!
Courtney

Clelia Beatriz Rojas Suárez

Me encantó,como buena colombiana, con Sofia Vergara! Ojalá pueda ir a su programa Ellen. Me acaban de operar de cáncer de tiroides, mi madre sufre de aneurisma abdominal y quiero llevar a mi sobrino autista a Disneylandia. UN BESOTE LA QUIERO MUCHO

Suzy Schmidt

I have watched Ellen from the beginning of her show and then some (series, etc). I have to say what I love the most about Ellen is when she laughs! Ellen always makes me and everyone else laugh, but when I see her laughing at something that just cracks her up makes her so real and so fun!!!! Ellen's laugh is contagious and so real!!! Her laugh makes me laugh that much more! P.S. Ellen, I love your book! Laughing alone out loud at pool side while reading your book was so relaxing...just what I needed at the time!

Dina

My Favorite moment was Glady's. I'm surprised she didn't make the cut.

Bec

Every Ellen moment is my favorite! =)

kerrie pittman
Richard Spekis

I did not see in your favorites, the first time you talked to Gladys from Texas. That one should be your all time number one favorite.

AGA1475