Our backstage cameras caught Portia walking Ellen off the stage. Check it out!

Ellen & Portia

Comments

stephanie

Hi Ellen,

When is your wife going to be on your show again? I love seeing both of you two especially when she is on stage and you gleam.

Stephanie

Susanne Ritter

Today Nov. 8th was my birthday. Spent it alone, again, like I did so the last 20 birthdays. I have always been alone since I left home 20 years ago. Now I'm 38. So tonight I decided to go to this site like I do two or three times a week. Cos I just wanna see Ellen smile. Cos her smile is making me feel warm when I'm so damn cold deep inside. So, thank you for being who you are, Ellen. San.

Raye Brittain

I would love to see these videos but it says chrome for android does nit support it. Can you tell me how I can watch videos of you too on this Asus tablet? I have been watching your show for many years now and am so touched by the love you and Portia share. You both are beautiful people and Ellen when I get up and get my coffee the first thing I do is put your show on. You make me smile and so happy! You make my life worth living and I want to say I LOVE YOU AND THANKYOU FOR BEING ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

NOMPIE MATLHOKO

when are you guys coming to south africa guys?i love you guys and wish to be in your show one day ellen me and dorothy a friend of mine!!!i'l show you some lions and girrafes

Lisa Schall

Love you two. My girlfriend (Tammy) of 7 years would go crazy to be on your show. You are on her bucket list. We live in Florida though, so please let us know when you will be down here LUVS

Mandy Kennedy

Hi just want to tell u I love ur show, I have had the worse four years and ur show make me smile n cry but while watching I cry for some one else . And I think it's good for me. U do great work x keep it up x mandy