The Latina pop sensation was in the studio for Ellen's show! She told Ellen about the birth of her son.

Comments

handes08

my co-worker's half-sister makes $73 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her income was $17964 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

tinuma16

Annabelle. you think Louis`s remark is great... yesterday I bought a top of the range Peugeot 205 GTi from having earned $4259 recently and just over ten/k last-munth. it's by-far the best work Ive had. I started this 4 months ago and practically straight away began to make more than $70... per-hour. I follow the details here, Detail Here

Reilly

You should have Jamie Curry on your show (from Jamie's world)! Jamie's World is on facebook and I think twitter! She is really really funny and has 3 million likes on facebook! Look Jamie's World up! :)

Kylie Brinkman

what Grace implied I'm amazed that a mother can make $8185 in a few weeks on the computer. did you look at this web site cafe44.com

reza

i love us.i wish live in us.
i ing. animal scinse.i live in tabriz-iran,now.

HarmonyV

I got scared too when I saw my first born. Not wrinkly but His head looks like Jay Leno's chin. LOL! or The Smurfs hat. After a few weeks I was relieved it turned normal. Cute family Shakira. I love watching Ellen. One of Super fans here. Thank you for always bringing laughter and inspiration. We love you Ellen! ;-)

linda boyce tibbets

i love your show Ellen, but sometimes i have to watch your videos later and i have to say i have more trouble with them starting and stopping. is there a reason, because i don't have any trouble with other videos like youtube etc

Mishap

If your going to physically have a baby just remember ALL modesty is going to be left at the entrance to the hospital. LOL
Remember BABY'S CRY if you can't stand that kid in the restaurant DON'T HAVE ANY! Yours will be no different then all the rest.

Ann

Who was stupid enough to tell her having a baby was easy?????

sunshine

This just cracked me up! Reminds me of when my sister's first child was born. I was holding her hand and she almost squeezed my hand off. She was VERY unpleasantly surprised because nobody had told her having a baby was going to hurt! Prior to baby number one, she always wanted to have a dozen. After experiencing birth the first time, she decided two was plenty! LOL!

Josephine Fink

Shakira ask daddy if you are sexy

Virgil

First babies do hurt but after that your body kind of knows what to do and the little critters just slide out of there.