Quote of the Day: Being Pregnant

"I've never been pregnant. I'm told it's incredible and magical and most of all very, very uncomfortable. But it's worth it 'cuz you end up with a beautiful parking space at the mall."

--Ellen

Comments

handes08

my co-worker's half-sister makes $73 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her income was $17964 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site WEP6.COM

almaz

Ellen Today When you had show with all pregnant women's I feel I was There. but I wish if I was there, Am always happy when you surprised people.
I hope I can get your surprise one day too. am really happy that am pregnant. it is a gift from God.

mklinedinst

I loved being pregnant, I got to do everything with my boyfriend's mother who was also pregnant. We even got to hear the heart beats of both babies at doctor appointment if we had them on the same day. We also got to shop for both genders since I was having a boy and her a girl. They are a month apart and I love watching them interact.

Shirley Ann Mack

Hi! Ellen,
I forgot to inform you I now have picture. I really need a new laptop, this is slow as molasses in the winter. Back to my picture, but I don't know how to get back to where I can post my picture for you to see the old lady. I will keep try another when my laptop is not acting like it has menopause going on. Love You, SMILE.

Shirley Ann Mack

Ellen, when I was pregnant I thought I was the most beautiful woman on earth. I din't show with my 4 boys, but my daughter bigger than a big watermelon from Louisanna. It felt good and clean. Oh! I forgot to say Hi! Ellen. Love You.

tinuma16

just as Louis answered I'm surprised that a mother can profit $9522 in 1 month on the computer. have you seen this site Detail Here

sandy demasi

To all those mom's expecting or planning on that huge decision...I had the best pregnancies, was never healthier, happier or more elated it was like a 9 month high of joy & love. I delivered my first at 26 & my second at 34. The best advice I could give an expecting mom is to keep your cool, enjoy this time, don't think of it as "Oh, I can't wait till its over." Its truly one of the biggest blessings we are given to do, & its an amazing journey, one that will be a life long journey. As my grandmother told me..."It will be your last good nights sleep." Because no matter where they are or what they are doing, they are always in your heart & thoughts. So enjoy this magical blessing that has been bestowed to you.

mary weiler

Hi Ellen I just want you to know that on FRIDAY MAY 10th while you were taping your show my Granddaughter Felicia was giving birth to her first baby......... my son Jeff's First Grand-child and my FIRST GREAT GRANDCHILD! It was a boy..... 5 lbs 14 oz ----19" long and born at 4:25 pm CT...His name is Memphis Robert and hes adorable. I know that sounds a little prestigious but every one in the room agreed with me! So I was smart enough to have taped your show (they let me know at 12:30 she was in labor and when it settles down around here I will watch. I heard it was great! (as usual) anyway just wanted you to know if there had been a way to call you I think I would have, I wanted to call everyone! Love the show & thanks

Laura Spencer

I remember when pregnant complete strangers would come up to talk to me about birthing or touch my belly. It's weird that strangers would think that it was appropriate to act this way. Then I thought, "Hey! This must be what being famous is like! Complete strangers want to come up to you, touch you, and talk about really personal stuff." Hahaha!

venus

I have not yet experienced to be pregnant but i know how hard to be a mother....

as what my mother did sacrifices to us....
the responsibility of being a mother, i think i can't do that,

nine months of my womb?and to care a child?

but they say sometimes, more benefits can get of being pregnant

debby

Please tell everyone to enjoy their children as my daughter a single mom was murdered in December so my 5 year old grandson nor I will be having a mother's day!

KK Campbell

Ellen! I love you so much! You are such an inspiration to me! Whenever I'm feeling sad, which is a lot, I just go and watch your show and laugh and just have fun and it makes me forget about everything going on in my life. It just makes me wish I always felt like that. Thank you. <3

michael

Ellen your a great person your great to everyone more like a mother because your always there u help people u never turn your back on anyone I think your loved by everyone your the person with a smile that never goes away dancing smiling joking u are great are family loves u the best ever.... Happy mothers day ..:-);-)