Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 2!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 2 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways!

Kitty Reenactment

Tom Hanks Names the Riff Raff Room

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Clelia Beatriz Rojas Suárez

Todos los momentos me gustan. Votar por uno es dificil, porque cada uno lleva su lado cómico. FELICITACIONES por hacernos reir! y con tan maravillosas personas que dia a dia invitas a tu programa...Me gusta, como colombiana, el momento con Sofía Vergara!

Pamela Mason

Ellen, I wrote a letter fro jail in tent City Arizona to get tickets for 2 of my girlfriends who have stood by me in my struggle with alcoholism.

We all watch your show and they both work full time and record it, watching it when they tuck them selves in at night to end their day. you have been a big, beautiful, happy, inspirational part of our lives. I hope i get these tickets for my dear friends, Diane and Sue, to thank them.

Thank you Ellen! Pam mason

Gelnevieve Ashon

I Ellen i love you so much i watch you every day when you pick somebody from your audience and you help them, i wish am one them. Sincerely I am a single mom and my child is going to college and am tired and it hard for me but i feel embarrassed to write to you for help. I leave in New York and i would have loved to come on your show when I get the chance.Please do not read my letter on the TV, honestly i need help so could please hook me up with Shutterfly help program. Please Ellen I need, well there is no harm in trying. Thanks.

cheryl chadwick

Ellen...YOU'RE THE BOMB! WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY! I LOVE YOU. BE KIND TO (TUTTI),MEANS "EVERYBODY" IN ITALIAN! PEACE GIRL! HUGS

Pat Messur

OMG Its Sophia Grace and Rosie. I've screwed up LOL

doris

I forgot that Tom Hanks named the RIFF RAFF Room. That was a really good idea. Evidently, you thought so too.

I love your show.

Pat Messur

I love everytime you help someone who is having a tough time. It's just beyond uplifting. After I'm just so happy. It makes me want to enjoy my life more and be a better person. I love Sophia Rose and Gracie and just everytime they are on is precious. Oh that little boy who is 4 and was on yesterday and sang Bruno Mars songs OMG thats all I can say. I know I can't win because I cannot get on a plane. Train is my only mode of transportation but I just wanted to say the world needs so many more you. Love you and can't wait to watch you for the next 10 years.

Ali