Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 2!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 2 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways!

Kitty Reenactment

Tom Hanks Names the Riff Raff Room

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Lori Paajanen

My Favorite Moment is...... your 12 days of givaway, I want to be there Then that would be my Favorite. :)

Thanks Lori

P Carroll

Kitty re-enactment..there's a little Kitty in all of us. Remember Gram's reaction to Elvis, Mom's reaction to The Beatles, my reaction to KISS... and so it continues.

Clelia Beatriz Rojas Suárez

Helen me acaban de operar de cáncer de tiroides pero no me pierdo su programa! Me encanto el momento con Tom Hanks pero como buena colombiana, me gusta el de Sofía Vergara! ojalá pueda ir a tu programa con mi madre quien sufre de un aneurisma abdominal y con mi sobrino autista...BESOS...te quiero mucho!

kimmy brennan

love the wig!!

Gail Benedetto

your are pure magic ellen ...you should be bottled and sold as happy poision for the whole world ....what a better place it would be if we all were more like you ! love ya 2 pieces ! thank you for being you and lighting up my world with laughter ! Peace Love & Hugs Gail Benedetto.. Your a Rockstar Girlfriend....Muah

ugo ibeh

the old mama is funny. Ellen you IMITATED her very very well. we would shudder at the noise LOL.

Carolyn Morgan

Ellen my favorites momemts on your show is everyday every show I try to enter your contests but don't know how to upload pics sonic wontblet me enter I have a very special someone I would love to tell you about, but how do I upload pics HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Bec

Kitty Reenactment - absolutely hilarious!

Eleanor Fleming

Really it's hard to pic I watch every day and my twelve year old grandson watches the show when he don't have school I have been a mom for fifty two years my grandchildren is thirty three twenty nine and twelve. Keep putting on all these good shows and I will keep watching

Love to you Ellen

Sarojini Namburi

I love to watch your show almost every day. Tom Hanks is one fine actor, and that riff-raff clip is great. I especially like how well you interact with children. Kids feel so comfortable with you on the show.

Sarojini Namburi

joann white

I LOVE YOUR SHOW I DON'T DO ANY THING WHEN YOU COME ON YOU MAKE A DIFFERENT IN PEOPLE LIVES IN THIS DAY I GET HAPPY WHEN YOU DO FOR OTHER LOVE YOU .......BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.!!!!

Constance Cyr

Tom Hanks...Tom Hanks... Tom Hanks.... gotta love Tom Hanks.

Maria

I love ur show n Tom Hanks he's been my crush since I sew one off his firts movies.

Sandra Rivera