Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 1!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 1 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways!

Will Ferrell Backstage

Precious the Orangutan

Ellen and Tom Cruise Slide!

Jim Carrey's Bike Mishap

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
suzanne

with your tom cruise slide i just saw again, i could watch all day. your lucky i don't think if i got a chance to put my arms around him i would let him go!

Alice F. Cashmere

I loved the organtugan

kimmy brennan

as a new viewer, it has been a treat to get to expierence your previous years in these snapshots

Diane

Ellen, Looking back over the years. The best day is when you took your mark on stage for the very first show. You made a difference just buy walking out on stage. You change peoples lives everyday starting with that day. Life wasn't always easy for you but you had the passion do make people laugh, smile, and dance....so Thank You for you.
Diane

Marilyn Watler

Ellen you brighten up the darkest of days with your infectious smile and your bright humor.

Ellen

not sure what season (maybe 9), doesn't seem that long ago.
but you showed what happened before the actual taping of your show.
Pre-show, testing, run through - whatever you call it, but Ellen was sitting in her chair with a basketball hoop setup behind her - she didn't look, didn't get out of her chair and flipped the basketball over her head and made the shot - she repeated it several times, and made each one - Ellen is amazing (in everything she does). But during the show, she missed, but I believe that was because of the jacket she was wearing. Way to go Ellen, I tape your shows and watch in the evening.

janine sheets

I DO NOT GET TO WATCH U VERY OFTEN BECAUSE i WORK A LOT. i AM almost 63 and praise God I am still able to work. I enjoy what I do see and I see u have a sweet spirit and a giving heart and I pray your life will be blessed. Thanks for what you do for others I thoughy the Jim Carrey was funny

kathy simmons

OK- I think that it is time to have a week for "kids audience" !!!! There are so many kids that watch on a regular basis and would love to see you. My granddaughter LILLIANA (7 yrs) loves to dance and sing and watches your show everyday . Please consider having a childrns week and i will be looking to appy for tickets for kids week !!!

Chey

I love the Orangutan...he was too too funny...but I have to say I remember the most - Jim Carrey riding that bicycle out on stage...It's so hard to ask us die-hard fans to choose a favorite...because there are so so many.....

Theresa Calabrese

Love you Ellen!

Kristy Mcgill

Hi Ellen,

My fav moment and I still almost pee my pants thinking about it...

You had Robin Williams on, you told audience you are counting all the different voices and he was talking about all the different baby names. He went into some African click talk and I absolutely have never turned back from loving you and him.. think he got to 30+voices in the small time frame!!!

Best one yet but tthere has been many!!
Love you Ellen..keep up good work!!

Adrian Risch

HI Ellen,

I love the roller coaster videos, they are extremely funny and goofy.. love the show,come back to OZ

alexandria

How I love your show Ellen. I am a big fan of jim and you. My brother and I love to re-inact his When Nature Calls movie. Season one was very memorable because not even a year later I lost all of my vision. So being able to see you (barely) and doing the dang thang' rising to the top through your struggles was very exciting. Thanks Ellen for all the laughter and good memories. Many many more to come. :)

Denise

My favorite was when Rhianna said not having a boyfriend was no fun for her or "her". The look on Ellen's face was priceless. I watch it on YouTube when I need a laugh.

Deborah

Hi Ellen, You must include Glady's with the plant this video is when I became an Ellen follower. I still laugh and you were such a sweetheart to her. You captured my heart and probably all of America.
Thanks Ellen,
You always make me smile...
Deborah