[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-dsje1dan__]]

Ellen's new app "Heads Up!" is making quite a splash! Players act out clues for their friends, and the game captures the video of it! Ellen put together a montage of some of the videos she's been sent. Watch it here, and then get "Heads Up!" to play with your friends, and don't forget to send the video to Ellen!

Comments

Rosemary Moore

I'm trying to send you a video but don't know how Help me please

Brooke Bowen

Is there a place to send in our funny videos of playing heads up?

Donna Arruda

Game night with friends

Laurence Codsi

Hello! :)

We played Heads Up! during a school trip and we had sooooo much fun! I was wondering where I could send the videos?

Kristen

Ellen,
Please make heads up for android! I LOVE it but can only play with my sister now :( I want my own.... please! :)

Amy Stallings

I could not send my Head's up video after we played. I saved it to my phone. Could someone tell me how I can send it to Ellen?

debbie landon

Hi Ellen, First of all love your show and love, love, love, how you help people out, so therefor I love you too!!!
So I've been seeing you play this game, love it, I love playing games, so can you buy it just like that or do you have to have a certain phone or tablet. Hope I can just buy it, I don't have those other things. I just have a phone I don't think I can put apps on it. I'm not sure how to use the I-phone or tablet thing, and they cost too much for me anyway, but this game would be great I have 7 grandchildren ages 9mos. to 18 yrs old, and I know my 6 & 7 and 13 year old would have so much fun... Well, I love you Ellen, and I make it a point to be kind to everybody I see, and pass it to my grandchildren too. Thank You, Debbie P.S. after writing all this a thought just came to mind I could look this game up and answer my questions...duh! But sending this anyway, to let you know I love ya......

Renee Ramdhanie

HI, when is it gonna be available for Android handsets? If I could afford an Iphone I would've had it already!!

JOAN P. HOPP

Dear, Vivacious Ellen,

We need YOUR VOICE. Please read EVERY CHILD by Ruby Diana, amazon.com and find out why? An amazing, true story, that will steal your heart and move you to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in EVERY CHILD'S life.

We're depending on you, Ellen!

Wonderful show! Wonderful YOU!

Joan P. Hopp
Hilton Head Island, SC
29928
nor@hargray.com

Luisa Boudon Höppner

Thank you!!!!!! I feel as if my prayers were answered :) A few days ago I wrote in to tell you that the app wasn't available on the Chilean Store, now it is!!!! Now I'm going to try to take a break with my friends from college and play a while and I will definitively send you the video!!! You could have dipsy Chileans making you laugh!!! Hahahah

Love you Ellen!!!!!! <3