tumblr_mmhwti4plO1r0pizwo1_500
tumblr_mmhwti4plO1r0pizwo2_500

These might be two of the cutest moments from season 10. Relive them over and over again here!

Comments

Millie LaRocca

OMG Ellen you are sooooo loved!! You have helped so many people and have made them so happy I just want to say God Bless You ALWAYS! KEEP ON DANCING! You are without a doubt the sunshine in my life. I want to say thank you to your mom for bringing such a special person into this world.

Ali

He's just soooo....(ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc) (˘‿˘ʃƪ)

Kathy Gwin Stupay

Ellen, now I would love to see Bruno Mars and Kai sing " When I was Your Man " together... THAT WOULD BE THE GREATEST !

Kathy Gwin Stupay

Ellen, I just want to let you know thatthis little boy Kai is a very remarkable little boy. He is outstanding . You having him on your show today was so wonderful for me . Watching him sing and hold your hand as he was singing brought tears of happiness to my heart and tingles throughout my soul. He was so great singing the song " When I was your Man " by Bruno Mars . That is my favorite song and he had so much compassion singing it . You made my day , really you made my week, ( to be honest you brought such joy back into me after 5 months ) because I have been so sad and depressed lately because my Fiance' was in a really bad car accident and has not been doing good . So when I saw Kai sing to you and grab your hand each time as he was singing was the greatest thing to me and brought happiness back into my heart. He is a special person and so are you . Thank you both so much . I just love you Ellen , I think you are a wonderful person . I taped it so I can watch it over and over to bring me joy when I feel sad because of my Fiance's car accident . All it took was a small special moment in seeing Kai sing to you and grab your hand to make life better and happy again.Thanks again ... Your'e the best -Love you, Kathy Gwin Stupay

Ashley

My 4yr old daughter & I always watch your show together & since seeing Kai, I've had to play today's show over & over because she says he is her new boyfriend. We even had to show his video to Daddy. He's so cute & talented!!

Anita McCants

Kai is such a sweetheart. He had me laughing and crying.

Bertha Roper

I meant to hit Kai! Watching the Game!

Kate

This was the first time I saw Kai sing. You HAVE to introduce his parents. I would love to hear from them! When he took your hand I almost cried. Sooooo cute!

Bertha Roper

Kia has great talent and he's so cute! He really be into the song and the "facial expressions" very impressive at only four years old! I was really amazed when he held your hand, while he song! LOL