Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 4!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 4 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Python Holds On to Ellen

Smashing a Bottle on Sandra Bullock's Head

Comments

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234
Chey

I like the Python. The python was just doing what came naturally, although "naturally" for him was "molesting" to you... and the funniest part, you had your hands full and that snake would not let go. Too funny.

Mark McAfee

Dear Ellen,

I love your show, and you as a person so much. I can't pick a favorite thing on your show over the past 10 years, are you kidding. Thats like picking your favorite child or friend. I love all your shows, moments your thoughts and you in general. I hope once in my lifetime I get to meet and give you a big hug. I wish you and Porche only the best. Love you Ellen.

sandoval.jacquelyn@yahoo.com

Iget out of work and get the bus to get home to see your show at 3:00 pm
But one day I wish I can be abel to go to your show in person ..I love your show and
All the thing you do to help everyone

sandoval.jacquelyn@yahoo.com

michelelee828@msn.com

I have an absolute favorite moment! For Ellen's 50th birthday then DJ Stryker surprised her with Dramarama singing Anything, Anything. I love this moment because she was so surprised and thrilled. She does so much good for others, was fun to see her on the receiving end.

Amanda Woolf

My vote for Season 4 (I think this is from season 4) is when Jake Gyllenhaal calls the Ellen birthday phone line and progressively leaves messages that get hilariously creepy. So funny!! I would love to see that again.

alexandria

love, love Sandra. She is such a great sport & actress. Love how she is so down to earth. :) But Ellen whom ever you bring onto your show you always have a great and fun time with them

Karen McCartney

My favorite is season 4 with Ellen growing her own snake.

Dennis Geltner

My Best season was in 2003 because that's when I married my best friend of 25 years.

(Page 4 of 4) Newer1234