Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 4!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 4 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Python Holds On to Ellen

Smashing a Bottle on Sandra Bullock's Head

Comments

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older
Eliana

Sandra Bullock é única! Suas apresentações são sempre hilárias! lol

Elaine Getchell

I love it when Sophie Grace and Rosie are on.The day you gave them the cotton Candy. Their eyes just lite up.

Sandra white

My husband and I watch Ellen every day, it really doesn't matter which show Ellen is the best thing since sliced bread. We love her. Thank you so much for all the entertainment you have given the T V community. Ellen we love you. Ray and Sandra White

karen

I couldn't stop laughing! Ellen's expression was hilarious as it was so unexpected and so darn REAL looking to us and probably quite exciting for her!!!

doris kilbourn

My favorite segment was Dennis Quaide going to Starbucks and ordering coffee at the instructions from Ellen. Love the show . Get some good laughs in this sometimes sad world.

doris kilbourn

i loved the segment with Dennis Quade at Starbucks. Love your show.Good for some laughs in this crazy world

Rosemary Korte

I love Ellen ..Thank you for all the entertainment you give to me and the world...your generosity is beyond words. again big THANK YOU

Kathryn Knott

Love You and Sandra Bullock...

Kathryn Knott

Hi Ellen,

I think I did send you my story the other day...not a happy one, but guess what, I have a job interview tomorrow. Please say a prayer, I need this.
God Bless,
Kathy Knott
bobkat112@yahoo.com

AGA1475

Smashing a Bottle on Sandra Bullock's Head

Ali

Sorry Sandy,I love you and all...but python FTW!

Lynda Hall

you are "priceless"!! Keep on dancing!!

joanne patricia macdonald

Hello Ellen, Betty, Portia, and all Ellen's Staff,
Hi Ellen, I voted for the Dennis Quaid skit, until I remembered the python wrapped around your body. Watching it today, I remembered how hilarious it was. So, I place that 2nd of my favorite times on your show.
I just recently visited Punta Cana for my 1st time in my life, leaving Canada. I am petrified of flying and I took adivan before we flew. It was a 3 hour flight. When we arrived there, there were employees on the resort,taking pictures with tourists, with pythons, what a fabulous idea I thought to get pics with a cute snake. hahaha!!!! I knew I was so out of it, when we looked through all the pics when we got home. Hilarious! You should see the fb comments, as everyone who knows me, knows I hate just little snakes.
I just got my own computer and thought I have been sending messages to you for years. I do not know where, the messages have been going and I think my messages are now getting to you, hahaha!!!!
I have been off work since 2006 with a work related injury, and I am now disabled. I know you have heard this so many times, BUT ELLEN, you have got me through so many hard days with pain, and I even watch your show twice a day, and I feel the love you offer to the world, daily! I adore, admire, respect you in so many ways. I hope someday we meet and if only to to get a hug from you, that would mean the world to me. I like to play pranks on people, now that would be a hoot, to do it for your show.
Hoping to meet you soon Ellen,
Lots of love Joanne,
1-902-678-7118

Martha Owens

Season 4, you with the snake was so funny.

nancy korff

You could never plan that again with a python. Priceless!!!!! Laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee in my pants.

(Page 1 of 4) 1234Older