Comments

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older
Carol Kennedy

My favorite is when you help someone in need. It's just a wonderful thing to watch.
For those of us that don't have a whole lot it makes us grateful for what we do have.
Also Sophia Grace & Rosie are so much fun, I wish they would just stay young, they are sooo cute.

Albertha meggs-mayfield

Hi Ellen,you are a very special person,because you can feel other people pain. You have been a god send to many, and everyone love's Ellen including myself. I've watch you for over 8 years .your show completes my day,your show is awesome.southern people love one another.you are truly a new orleanian.your kindness gives people hope. Thank you for the Ellen degeneres show. Looking forward to Many more shows to come. Sincere thanks. Albertha meggs-mayfield .

janice jones

my favorite show is the cute little girls Sophia Grace and Rosie with Nicki Minaj. That was so cute and they are not shy.Very cute

cindy craig-fry

I have enjoyed Sophia Grace & Rosie all year long. They are two of the cutiest little girls. These sweet princess's have brought so much joy with their singing. Each time Ellen has sent them somewhere new their pure childs perspective has really brightened even the darkest day. Thank you Ellen and the girls.

Stephanie Bezanson

Ellen all your shows are awesome. I really enjoy watching the people that you help out and just seeing the looks on Thierry face or the children's face. I would love to be apart of your show but I like to help out people as well. I don't have a lot but I try to when I can. Like at work for Christmas took in gift baskets to people who needed it and so on. I do know someone that could use this very much a single mom with two girls and just trying to get by. We worked for a company that does customer service for American Express here in canada and makes just over 10.00 an hour. I no longer work there do to being let go for wanting to send out a sympathy card to someone terminally ill. They didn't like the fact so I loss my bonus pay and got written up ...people should think twice about Amex. But if you pick her I can get her information.

Stephanie Bezanson

Stephanie Bezanson

Barb Ellis

Check out this new Evian video!!

LINDA HOLT

LOVE U LOVE THE SHOW THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! HOPE I FOR ONCE WIN SOMETHING!!! COULD IT HAPPEN TO ME???

Dedra Ray

Ellen I Love You, My great granddaughter and I watch you every day and also dance with you every day.I would have to say 2 of my favorite shows were (The Huge Snake with Jeff Corwyn) and also
(Chris Matthews Dancing). But your show every single day is so inspiring to all people of all ages,and how many people you have helped with their life--changing their lives.I especially like the phrase at the end of every show---BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER. I think you could lead a Kindness Revolution and I would love to help you. I have recently retired from 44 years of Dentistry and if you are not a kind person you should not be in Dentistry.I Love the way You Think and Act on things that need to be addressed.Kindness being at the top of your thoughts.

Shyann Duffle

Oh Miss Ellen.. How you make my day everyday at 4pm in Oklahoma City. My favorite of the show is when you scare the producer, I think his name is John.. Cant remember at moment. But oh my is he funny, when is always looking over his shoulder waiting for something to happen. And when you called the little old lady who Loved To Drink A Little.. I was crying I had laughed so hard during that episode. But most of All they are all my favorites. Me and my 2yr old daughter watch you every day. And everyday that you come on TV she walks up to the screen and says "Ellen so pretty mommy".. Yes you are! Thank you for blessing our lives with laughter and joy daily. I would be honored to be picked!

levert tippett

my favorite show was Sophia and Grace singing for the first time and their meeting Nicki Minaj it was the absolutely best show in my opinion I love Ellen and her show I have watched for years

Karen Ogden

There have been several special moments on the Ellen Show in the past yrs. due to the fact Ellen is just a special lady w/ a lot of compassion and a great attitude towards everyone but I have to say the moments that are so special to me are when when she helps out other ppl Wheather is be a family that is going through health issues or Military families Every time it makes me cry I only wish there where more ppl is this world like Ellen I also love the way she dances w/ everyone just to make them feel happy

Heidi Denman Hogan

Just want you to know after raising 1 boy & 1girl. You make me laugh everryday. I've had 8 back surgeries in 18 months @45. I'm now 54..the Drs. Told me I'd NWVET walk again or be of meds..BUT I CAN WALK &IM OFF The HEAVY MEDS... I have no clue but to say thanks for being you. My husband is an ass...but he fathered my 2 great kids..just want u to know after 32 1/2 yrs of marriage...(ITS SO NOT Worth it). But you make my day Ellen. Congrats on ur great shows & ur wife.Portia..love you Ellen, Heidi Denman Hogan

sheila williams

From all the post you see you spread a lot of love to the world, its difficult saying which are our favorites because their all so, good. You are so, full of energy and come across as a down to earth and caring person. Love the dance you do. Would love to see the very first show you did and the most current! Big hugs to you and yours. You are very funny and entertaining.

(Page 1 of 14) 1234567Older