Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 6!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 6 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Dennis Quaid's Hidden Camera Prank at Starbucks

Ellen Catches George Clooney

Adorable Kid Brandt Bickford

Comments

(Page 5 of 5) Newer12345
Donna Trostler

Dennis Quaid was hilarious!

Linda

Love your show!

Lisa Gaskin

I TOTALLY LOVE THE COFFEE SHOP MOMENT WITH DENNIS QUAID. HE FOLLOWS YOUR DIRECTIONS PRETTY GOOD,SUPER FUNNY....

Phyllis E. Nolan

Hi...I LOVED all of your videos.....but...I cannot get over her interview with Diane Keaton last week! I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING.....! Even Ellen was tickled and in awe of how funny Diane was! Great moments....such fun...I LOVED IT!

1 Reply
yvette m. rivers

All I can say is that I love you and your show. Keep up the good work and Godspeed. Oh and also tell momma I said hello.

Peggy-Sue Stuckky

I so loved the coffee shop routine with Dennis Quaid~Laughed my butt off! I know this isn't a choice but one of my favorite moments from your show was when you had the girl from Canada that had the lung transplant on, she danced and you helped her with her foundation. Incredibly inspirational! Thanks for making a difference in so many peoples lives and inspiring others to do the same!

Chey

I loved it when Ellen "captured" George Clooney... George Clooney is so cute...and it was fun watching Ellen go through so much "stuff" to finally get him.

adria ostroski

Dennis is the winner! That was the funniest of all his skits!! Wanna see my card board Ellen? She is very funny too!! Card board or not your smile is contageous!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/EllenInNEPA?feature=watch I sure do love my Ellen!!

Linda Gudas

My favourite is when Dennis went to Starbucks - hiralious!!!

AGA1475

My fevorite episode of season 6 is. Ellen Catches George Clooney

Lori Luce

No one can play the hidden camera segment like Dennis Q. He' s the bomb♥

Joan Fanning

Love watching Ellen. No matter how down I feel she always makes me laugh.

Marisol Martinez

Hey Ellen
Love YOU!!!!! One of my favorite monment was swheb Dennis Quad went to star buck. Bringing up is golden globe . taking as a 3rd person asking for coffee at a set temperature & singing Day-o song from beattle juice by Harry Belafote.
to to funny.

Stasia McGlamery

I loved the episode,where Jimmy Kimmel attacked the giant Panda Bear!

(Page 5 of 5) Newer12345