Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 6!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 6 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Dennis Quaid's Hidden Camera Prank at Starbucks

Ellen Catches George Clooney

Adorable Kid Brandt Bickford

Comments

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older
Beth Jackson

Beth Jackson
Just love the show period. The format suits everyone's taste. Ellen's giving spirit , warmth and love comes shining through on a daily basis. I'm very annoyed when something causes me to miss a show.

Christine Gray

You are ~~IT~~ the only show to watch on TV.
You INSPIRE so many PEOPLE & KIDS, I hope your show will stay on TV for your life-time:

Lizaidy Madera

You are so inspiring Ellen! I used to feel that people did not appreciate all my good efforts but you made me realize that I just have to be kind and not worry about getting anything back in return. Some people are just clueless but God is watching! God bless you and all you do Ellen! You will be a wonderful Mom one day! I will always strive to be kind!!!

mindy

..fav moment has to be anything with kids.. the kids say the darn-est
things... just tooooo funny...! !

Aileen Deng

I love the part when you rap with Rebel. Ellen, you're so talented! You're even good at rapping!!!

Anne Marie Harrison

Was it your show that that excited excercise guru who has curly hair and striped pants was dancing twirling off the stage and fell. I must be a sadest but it was so funny.

Anne Marie Harrison

I think anything Dennis Quaed does is is laugh out loud funny.

Pat Klein

My favorite moment was when you were trying to get the fingernail glove on and you didn't get it on right. I laughed so hard, I peed a little.

Robert L Richardt

"Kids say the darndest things!" You can never go wrong with kids because they say what is on their minds!! Remembering back to Art Linkletter's show which always was so entertaining!

Sharron Knodt

Please play Gladys "I do drink"

Monica Harder

"I love Jesus but I drink a little." Love me some Gladys!!!

Renee McDermott Feinberg

I love you babe! Always have! Thank you for just being you! Renee

Terry

I loved the show where you gave the massage to unsuspecting individuals! That had to be in the top five of my all time favorites. I would love to do things like that so if you need someone to add humor to your show, just give me an email" I'm up for it

Teresa Snarski

Ellen I don't know exactly what season it was but the best moment was your interview w/ the most handsome man in the world Mr. Ryan Gosslin.(shhhh- obviously he is second to my husband). That interview and those p.j. were an absolute classic!! Loved the two of you together!!!!! Have a great day Ellen. I will be busy being kind to everyone!! Love ya!

Ellen

All the "ellen" shows are great and I hope the selection for Season four includes the phone call to Gladys; it was great because you also got to enjoy your show as much as all your viewers. Thank you for being you and doing all that you do. ERF

(Page 3 of 5) Newer12345Older