Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 6!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 6 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Dennis Quaid's Hidden Camera Prank at Starbucks

Ellen Catches George Clooney

Adorable Kid Brandt Bickford

Comments

(Page 2 of 5) Newer12345Older
Eunice Hernandez

Ellen has brought plenty of smiles and laughter into my life, as well as tears. My favorite moments include the times in which Ellen has helped families in need. Like when Ellen helped the single mom who was laid off her job as a teacher. She was a strong woman whose education was neglected growing up. I remember that she didn't learn how to read until high school. Nevertheless that woman went to collage and was able to support her family and be a true role model. :)

alexandria

Love the Quaid moments, He is so funny always makes me laugh "Dennis Quaid is here!"

ugo ibeh

Dennis Quaid is really funny. am still laughing. OH GOD, have mercy.

doris

Who doesn't love George Clooney?....He's so handsome and really seems like a sweet guy.

Wendy Heath

Dear Lovely Ellen, I just loved all the tricks you played on George Clooney and then finally got him out of his office with 2 of his favourite Baseball players. As I am an Aussie and as we all know you <3 those Aussies' please let me come over for your show. You are hysterical and ofcourse an excellent Dancer :-) xoxo

Bill Fleming

Hi Ellen. My name is Bill Fleming and I am writing to you for my wife Janie. She doesn't know I'm writing this. I am retired and my wife still works and we both love your show. I tape your show every day and we watch it every night after dinner. she has been depressed lately because her daughter is undergoing Chem-O from breast cancer and I thought that this would really cheer her up. our favorate segments are the one's that you tell your guest what to say and do to a person

Cynthia Bradley

One of my favorite moments is the Dennis Quaid in the coffee shop segment ,,, it was hysterical! Also, any episode with Gladys is always funny ... she is a gem! Ellen I am a disabled veteran and between volunteer work and going back to school (it's on my bucket list) you are the brightest thing that happens to me every day. You never fail to make me smile and laugh out loud. Thank you for all you do for myself and all those around you ... you are a blessing.

Dorian Brewer

There have been SO many times that I have laughed so hard, but my absolute favorite moment EVER was the first time you had Colin Farrell on. I remember watching it with my grown daughter, and we both kind of melted into the floor. Every time he's on now, we wonder what's going to happen! Also, the "Know or Go" episode you had on a few weeks ago made me laugh right out loud! Those ladies were a HOOT! Love your show...my hubby and I were in your audience a few years ago (we live in Texas and were in California for work) - Hillary Swank was your guest.

Sanah Farraj

Ellen I'm your biggest fan i wait everyday for your show to come on its so stress reliving reminds me not to take life so seriously so thank you for that.Congratulation on being nominated for 10 day time Emmy's.

Lori Luce

Dear Ellen. I couldnt help it. I HAD TO VOTE FOR GEORGE ClOONEY, TOO♡♡♡ I'm soooo sorry but I had to vote for 2 of them on this season of moments. Whoops. I just love Dennis and George.

Nicole Callister

My 5 year old and 5 month old daughters and I love to watch your show, Ellen. My 5 yr old loves it when Sophia Grace and Rosie are on. I love to watch because you and your guests give me a much needed "happy boost." Someday, I will visit your show and when I do, I'll shake my money maker.

Sandra Gockley

Enjoy all your shows but my favorite would have to be January 2010 when my daughter-in-law was in your audience & was chosen to play a game & won, received tickets to American Idol final!!!!!

kathy

I watch Ellen all the time to lift my spirit's! I love to watch the dancing and all the games and trick's on her cast that appear on her show.Ex: Taylor Swift at Halloween!

Gail Pike

WE ENJOYED YOUR DANCE WITH CHRIS MATHEWS THE BEST OF ALL.
GAIL

Lesley

I N S P I R A T I O N A L! Would be an honur to be in your audience, not specifically on 12 days but ANY DAY! Your one woman that puts the "good" back into our world! Keep doing what your doing!

(Page 2 of 5) Newer12345Older