Vote for Your Favorite Moment from Season 6!

Ellen is showing her favorite moments from all ten seasons of the show, and now it's your turn! Vote for your favorite moment from the Season 6 videos below, and you could win a ticket to one of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Check back tomorrow for the next round of voting, and another chance to win!

Dennis Quaid's Hidden Camera Prank at Starbucks

Ellen Catches George Clooney

Adorable Kid Brandt Bickford

Comments

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older
Ron Hage

Ellen is leading the way on TV talk shows, awesome job Ellen

Elizabeth Hand

I don't know if this stupid computor is working. but if it is, I love you Ellen, I love your show, I love your heart.this is the first time I ever got this far on the computor. I hope I'm in the right place. I wanted to Facebook when the president of the Humane Society was on so you would get the 25,000 people to come on Facebook.I don't know how, but I made everybody in my exstended family to do it.I hope you get this, It took me 45 mins. to type it.

Jackie

My all time favorite would have to be Dennis Quaid at the Starbucks. I can watch it 100 times over and not tire of it!

Kate McDonald

Such a hard decision between Dennis Quaid making one of his best quotes or George Clooney finally coming on the Ellen show after so much persistence from her !

Keara Miles

You're Fantastic!!!! I love your show and your spirt!

Helen Howey

I voted once but can I vote again! There are SO many fantastic episodes! You should make a DVD like Oprah did but with YOUR segments! HINT!!!!!!
I LOVE your new game and I am such a game person but I can't play it on my phone.
I love Rosie and Sophia Grace but that little boy who was on yesterday broke my heart...he was SO precious! I love when he held your hand!
THANK YOU for giving us the best entertainment! I will be looking for that DVD!!!

Nancy Lea

Loved when you dressed up as Madonna..never laughed so hard!

joan proescher

Love your show! Makes me laugh and that's a great part of my day!

You're the BEST Ellen!

Patricia Callahan

My sister and I watch your show everyday and love it! When we can't watch it live we tape it and watch it when we get home. You are such an inspiration to people and have a huge, huge heart!!! Your Mama must be so proud of you!!! Thank you for all you do for everyone and for making this world a better place. You are terrific!!! Everyone should be kind to you!!

Nancy Brown

Really my favorite one is when she had Steve Harvey say his moustache was made out of dryer lint! Loved it!

DanaThomas

I like the Dennis Quaid slot....Wife and I really enjoyed it.....

SALLY E. THOMPSON

ellen i would have to say the 1st time u started with the dennis quaid @ starbucks. All ur shows are of course dvr'ed when I get home , especially after a not nice poeple day, straight to u.still in season 10 , dennis quaid , hands down and the things u tell him to say are worth watching over and over to watch again w/friends ! there is just something so magical and impromptu between the 2 of u. priceless, so that is my vote today.always love and smiles sally

jacque stewart

Ellen u r so damn funny between watching Steve Harvey and then watching you my side be hurting from so much laughter you guys always making a bad day into a pleasant afternoon Love u guys 1URL

Betty Moore

Dennis Quaid was so funny. I LOVE the times when Ellen tells individuals what to say when they have an ear piece in their ear. I sit and laugh the entire time. I especially LOVE it when Ellen asks a question and then doesn't say anything, leaving the individual to think on their own.....very fast. heehee

alexandria

Love the Dennis Quaid moments from the very first one "Dennis Quaid is here!" had me laughing and saying it afterwards

(Page 1 of 5) 12345Older