Ellen had a big announcement on her show: she has a brand new game that you can play at home! "Heads Up!" is a brand new app from Ellen that lets you play with your friends, just like Ellen plays with her guests! Watch Ellen play with the delightful Alison Sweeney, and then get "Heads Up!" for yourself right here!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
john & gloria smith

Heads up on kindle? HEADS UP!

Kels

Hey Ellen, Why doesn't the heads up app work on my kindle fire? I can not download it :( Can u make it available for products other than Apple? I would really love to play the game with my mom but we both do not have Apple products.
Yours truly Kelsey

Rose Tartaglione

Hi Ellen, Was so bummed to learn that I could not download this app to my Kindle Fire (I don't have an Iphone or Ipad) Boohoo I want to play. Let us know when it becomes available for the kindle. Love you and your show! Thanks, Rose

Lariza

Omg this app looks so funny i want to play it, but i can't afford an ipad or iphone lol
Love you from Dominican Republic :)

Salli Nordahl

HEADS UP WON'T WORK ON MY KINDLE HD 8.9. Can you fix this?? Really want it.

Jackie Lester

I watched today's show and immediately downloaded the heads up app. My daughter and I played it and had a ball. We saved the video and laughed like crazy when we watched it. I wanted to send it to you but can't find the right place to send it. Could you let me know where to send it? Thanks! Love Ellen, she always makes my day a happy one :)

Sherry Hayes

Ellen:

I downloaded the "Heads Up" game on my Iphone and it stays frozen on the "Place On Forehead" screen so I can't play the game. HELP!!

Sherry Hayes
(810) 813-8488

1 Reply
Jaime Garcia

Hello Ellen, I was on facebook the other day and this video was posted. This little boy needs to come on your show and show off is talent he is amazing for his age. Here is the link from You Tube.

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12