Ellen had a big announcement on her show: she has a brand new game that you can play at home! "Heads Up!" is a brand new app from Ellen that lets you play with your friends, just like Ellen plays with her guests! Watch Ellen play with the delightful Alison Sweeney, and then get "Heads Up!" for yourself right here!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
EllenH

Hoping to find answer to my previous question

EllenH

Was surprised by the video being recorded during my first practice with the Heads Up game! I had no idea that would happen. Perhaps next time I will put clothes on when playing with myself! Would like to know how to ensure that my video is deleted and also how to choose "disable video being recorded"
Great game! Will look forward to playing with friends.

Chuck

There are more android phone (all android versions combined) then iphones and we don't have and android version first or maybe at all. So sad.

Jim Keefe

Is there any way you can make up your own categories? I am a special-education Prof. and train graduate teachers and would love to create categories for different topics such as classroom management, categories of exceptionality, recognizing symptoms of syndromes,… Thanks Jim

Kara

Please take Santa off of your fictional characters! My kids love to play this game and this has brought questions that I wasn't ready to answer. And they know what fictional means! :( We love the game though and can't wait for the new category to come out!

Nan crowson

How do we delete the videos? They are funny but take up too much space on the phone.

Judy Goodwin

Dear Ellen, I've been diagnosed with "CLL" (which is Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia). This is my second time for it to come back. I was in remission for 4 years and now it has returned. I can't work right now due to being so exhausted. I'm on medical leave. My husband is retired so we live on his SSI. Just tuff times right now. I love your show so much. I watch it daily just to get a laugh out of my day. My father died of this cancer and I deal with depression, anxiety and waiting on going through treatment again. Chemo is such a poison and really don't want to go through that again but has to be done.
Love you Ellen. Your such a fabulous person and co-host. Keep it up.

Kelly E

I played this game at work last night (Shhh don't tell my boss) it was a blast. SUPER BUMMED I can't have it, I should never have abandoned my iPhone :( If I had the funds I would literally go and buy a new iPhone just for this game...right now! my new favorite and iPhone owners are probably going to get sick of me begging to play this game haha!

Diane

I got the Heads Up app, but I want to know how to get other categories besides the four that came with the installation: Pop Star, Act it Out, Animals gone Wild, and Blockbuster Movies.

Great game - want to have friends over to play it!

Kathy

Ellen please make the "Heads Up" app available for Kindle Fire or do you only have stock in Apple products? Many anxious Kindle owners are waiting to get this app. Please do whatever you can so us non Apple owners can enjoy this game too!

Kate Barber

I really want to share with you how upset I am about a breach of privacy that has occured.
Firstly my 9yr old daughter download the Heads Up application to her ipod, using her own account. She has enjoyed using it.
However, I was most upset to find 4 videos on my 'private' facebook page last night of my daughter playing this game with her friend at a sleep over last night.
They are 9yrs of age - what they were doing/videoing was totally inocent, however their privacy has been totally breached as they had no idea this was going to shared. Fortunately it went onto my facebook page and no one elses.
However this type of trickery, sneaky behind the scenes code that's being written into these apps is totally wrong and should be illegal.
I think this needs to be addressed as soon as possible - what a joke - it's going to be a hard enough battle to educate the kids on what they knowingly share - how do we help them navigate the stuff that is unknowingly shared?
Ellen you have to talk to the developers... this is wrong. We should be able to play this game, even record ourselves playing this game without it being shared to the world without us knowing!!

Shannon

Hi Ellen - Love the app - please make available on Android products :'(

Karen

Hi Ellen, love your outfits. Looking forward to your game

john & gloria smith

Heads up on kindle? HEADS UP!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older